Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1353 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Re: TNA: Victory Road 10

This is pretty loaded on paper at least, so hopefully they deliver.

On a side note, I'm hoping for as little outside interference as possible for the majority of the matches. Hoping.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts

TNA Wrestling posted the following on their official facebook page

Sunday's "Victory Road" is currently scheduled to kick off with the Ultimate X Match with Douglas Williams vs Brian Kendrick!

·
sweats charisma
562 Posts

I haven't bought a TNA ppv in like 2 years but this look's like one of TNA's most stacked cards ever so I think i'll invest in this one.

·
Banned
67 Posts

Really looking forward to this PPV
Can't believe I have to wait till friday to watch it though.
Might have to catch in on you tube - don't think I can wait till friday.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I'm really looking forward to this PPV too, HelmsFan. :D

·
Registered
3,855 Posts

I can't wait for this PPV! The only thing that turns me off from ordering it is the damn Impact Zone...i'll probably decide sunday.
Yep, another Impact Zone PPV. Years ago they used to put up the PPV's sign somewhere in the Impact Zone, nowadays they're too lazy and won't even do anything such as changing the rope colours.

At least the PPVs that take place there are louder than the controlled cast member environment of the Impact tapings.

Also, can't wait for a tweet by Dixie saying that there'll be a surprise when it's nothing. :)

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,031 Posts

Yep, another Impact Zone PPV. Years ago they used to put up the PPV's sign somewhere in the Impact Zone, nowadays they're too lazy and won't even do anything such as changing the rope colours.
I remember two years ago they traveled just about anywhere in the States during PPVs...

I wonder what happened?

·
Registered
146 Posts

What happened is they spent a TON of money on flair, hogan, bischoff, hardy, moving to monday nights, going live, etc.

My theory for the Brother Ray vs Devon vs Jessie Neil match is the second the bell rings 3D beats down Jessie Neal and the ECW stars invade, thoughts?

·
Registered
9,839 Posts

What happened is they spent a TON of money on flair, hogan, bischoff, hardy, moving to monday nights, going live, etc.

My theory for the Brother Ray vs Devon vs Jessie Neil match is the second the bell rings 3D beats down Jessie Neal and the ECW stars invade, thoughts?

I think Brother Ray and Devon will beatdown Jesse Neal but no interference from the ECW wrestlers before the main-event where they will help Abyss to get the win.

·
Registered
152 Posts

I remember two years ago they traveled just about anywhere in the States during PPVs...

I wonder what happened?
What happened was every ppv on the road except for Lockdown and Bound For Glory in 2008 failed to bring in tickets. That is why they only have there big PPV's on the road because they know that can sell good.

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,031 Posts

What happened was every ppv on the road except for Lockdown and Bound For Glory in 2008 failed to bring in tickets. That is why they only have there big PPV's on the road because they know that can sell good.
I don't see how. Victory Road 2008 pulled in 3,000, Hard Justice 2008 pulled in 3,000, even Destination X pulled in a decent number, which was 3,200...

Pretty good numbers for TNA, if you ask me...

Lockdown this year pulled in the same amount any Victory Road, Hard Justice, and Destination X did...

·
8,232 Posts
Also on the card:

CAN STYLES AND KAZARIAN WIN TO JOIN "FORTUNE"?
AJ Styles & Kazarian vs. To Be Announced

Plus, Brother Ray vs. Jesse Neal vs. Brother Devon
7 matches would be better than 9, but hopefully one of them is a dark match.

This PPV should be great. TNA would have to fuck up big time for it not to be better than their last few.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Added the mystery tag match... thanks for pointing out the miscue.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Looking forward to this one. Some swerves are going to happen, feeling RVD's dropping the title, and Rayne/Love is going to end with a double face/heel turn.

1 - 20 of 1353 Posts