Wrestling Forum banner

3301 - 3320 of 3355 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Bobby Roode & Eric Young DVDs coming out!

The Essential Bobby Roode Collection is coming out soon!

http://shoptna.com/the-essential-bobby-roode-collection.aspx

The Essential Bobbie Roode Collection

30 MATCHES | 9+ HOURS OF ACTION | THREE-DISC SET

From the early years as a part of Team Canada, to one half of the most celebrated tag teams in impact wrestling history, to world heavyweight champion - Bobby Roode has blazed an incredible trail across the landscape of professional wrestling.

This three-disc Essential Series DVD contains 30 of his most memorable matches in over 9 hours of action including:

BOBBY ROODE VS JEFF HARDY
TEAM NWA VS TEAM CANADA
BEER MONEY INCORPORATED VS LAX - TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
BEER MONEY INCORPORATED VS BLUEPRINT MATT MORGAN/ABYSS VS TEAM 3D VS LAX - MONSTER’S BALL MATCH FOR THE TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
BEER MONEY, INCORPORATED VS TEAM 3D - TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
BOBBY ROODE VS KURT ANGLE - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
SAMOA JOE VS BOBBY ROODE
BOBBY ROODE VS JAMES STORM - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ STYLES VS BOBBY ROODE - IRON MAN MATCH FOR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
BULLY RAY VS JAMES STORM VS JEFF HARDY VS BOBBY ROODE – 4-WAY MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
STING VS ROODE - NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH
ROB VAN DAM VS BOBBY ROODE - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
AUSTIN ARIES/BOBBY ROODE VS HERNANDEZ/CHAVO GUERRERO - WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
BOBBY ROODE VS LASHLEY W/KURT ANGLE AS SPECIAL REFEREE - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
ERIC YOUNG VS BOBBY ROODE - 6 SIDES OF STEEL CAGE MATCH
THE WOLVES VS BEER MONEY - WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

PLUS - MATCHES WITH 3 LIVE KRU, RHINO, PETEY WILLIAMS, BOOKER T, CHRISTIAN CAGE, BLACK MACHISMO JAY LETHAL, CONSEQUENCES CREED AND MORE.
Sounds pretty good. Hope we'll get a Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe DVD.

There is also an Eric Young DVD set coming out.

http://shoptna.com/the-essential-eric-young-collection.aspx

The Essential Eric Young Collection

40+ MATCHES | 9+ HOURS OF ACTION | THREE-DISC SET

From his early days as part of Team Canada to capturing the world heavyweight championship, Eric Young has seen it all.
This three-disc Essential Series DVD contains 40 of his most memorable matches in over 9 hours of action including:

BOUND FOR GLORY 2005 TEAM CANADA VS 3 LIVE KRU
AGAINST ALL ODDS 2006 TEAM CANADA VS TEAM 3-D
SLAMMIVERSARY 2007 ERIC YOUNG VS ROBERT ROODE
AGAINST ALL ODDS 2008 ERIC YOUNG VS JAMES STORM
IMPACT APRIL 17, 2008 ERIC YOUNG & KAZ VS AJ STYLES & TOMKO VS LAX
DECEMBER 3, 2009 ERIC YOUNG & KEVIN NASH VS BEER MONEY
LOCKDOWN 2013 TEAM TNA VS TEAM ACES AND 8’S
DECEMBER 12, 2013 ERIC YOUNG & JOSEPH PARK VS CHRISTOPHER DANIELS & KAZARIAN
IMPACT APRIL 17, 2014 ERIC YOUNG VS ABYSS
IMPACT MAY 1, 2014 ERIC YOUNG VS BOBBY ROODE
SACRIFICE 2014 ERIC YOUNG VS MAGNUS
SLAMMIVERSARY 2014 ERIC YOUNG VS LASHLEY VS AUSTIN ARIES

ALSO FEATURING MEMORABLE MATCHES WITH: AMERICAS MOST WANTED, THE NATURALS, MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS, LAX, SCOTT STEINER, KEVIN NASH, ROB VAN DAM, JEFF HARDY, AND MORE!

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
I'll have to watch these for sure. Who's still buying dvds though?

The the entire front cover has zero Branding labels but the sides have the weekly show logo. And so the transition begins again haha

·
Registered
189 Posts
Re: Bobby Roode & Eric Young DVDs coming out!

I buy DVDs. Especially collection like these. Maybe Impact should add a few collections on their network, too. It's easier if you are just looking for matches of a specific wrestler.

But I'd prefer Blu-rays for newer content.

·
Registered
8,367 Posts

I buy DVDs. Especially collection like these. Maybe Impact should add a few collections on their network, too. It's easier if you are just looking for matches of a specific wrestler.

But I'd prefer Blu-rays for newer content.

they should be adding every dvd format to the network. I would watch on that and they prob should be adding ppvs as well. At this time i wont get it though

·
Registered
883 Posts

I'll have to watch these for sure. Who's still buying dvds though?

The the entire front cover has zero Branding labels but the sides have the weekly show logo. And so the transition begins again haha
Ha ;) its a scheme to make people think the fed has released the dvd. Smart or sneaky, you decide.

the roode DVD looks amazing. Hate EY so won't be getting that.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts

I might have to get these. Just a matter of cost and my budget. I am fine with DVD as it keeps price down and most of their matches, all their early stuff for sure, was not filmed with HD cameras so it will look the same either way.

·
The Whole Shebang
969 Posts
Matches From October worth seeking out?

Hey all - I had been keeping up on Impact weekly until I went on a trip at the end of September and just never got around to getting caught up. I have picked back up beginning with the Impact after Bound for Glory. I was just wondering if there were any matches from the month of October (and from Bound for Glory) that are worth going back to watch?

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Re: Matches From October worth seeking out?

Eli Drake vs Petey Williams.

The brawl between Johnny Mundo and El Patron.

X Division title match from BFG.

OVE vs LAX Street Fight at BFG.

OVE vs LAX the week after on Impact.

·
Registered
341 Posts
BFG 2016 DVD heavily edited

So, after waiting over a year for them to finally release Bound for Glory 2016 on DVD, I finally received my package yesterday. I was surprised and bummed to find out the event is heavily edited to remove the Hardys from everything except the match itself. The opening package for the event is gone, the video package before the match is gone, and the Hardys' entrance is gone. It just opens to Decay coming out (to Rosemary's theme, not the Marilyn Manson song) and the Hardys are already in the ring.

Very disappointed by this, but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. For as adamant as Impact Wrestling was about owning everything Broken related, they certainly seemed more cautious about what they were selling. :frown2:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Re: BFG 2016 DVD heavily edited

If it involved hardy or MMs own music it will have been removed to avoid having to pay royalties. It's not petty, but for the small amount they make on the dvds they don't want to pay most of it out

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Re: BFG 2016 DVD heavily edited

Business is business.

WWE do the same with ECW footage and copyrighted music. Same with ROH.

3301 - 3320 of 3355 Posts