Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it the "official threads" have to be made by people who have like 83747474 posts and 28474747388454 points?! Why cant us people who have something better to do with our time instead of posting 183874747 new threads a day have to get our threads closed? Who the hell made these people God? Im sick of seeing decent threads closed just because they dont fall under a so called "official" threads. Whos with me!!?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I doubt anyone is. Generally speaking, such threads would be posted by someone who is active enough to do it, so them having a lot of posts/points would tally with that. Secondly, such threads are often started by a mod/admin because they can sticky the thread without any problem. Generally speaking, the mods/admins do have more posts and points that a lot of other members.

As for your other point, very, very rarely have I ever seen a good thread closed because it was posted outside of an official one. The trouble is, it's not often that someone makes an original thread on something that hasn't been covered.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I don't think there is anything wrong with a user wanting to start an official thread but it would be best started by a Mod if there are many topics the same. They can be merged to form one thread. When Kane lost his mask there were well over a dozen different threads started by users which were all about the same thing. Nitemare merged all the Kane threads and made the Official Kane Unmasked Thread. It makes sense if users have a view on the same subject instead of making numerous threads about the same thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts