Votes: 50 86.2%
  • Rob Van Dam

Votes: 8 13.8%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is bassicly the place to discuss the main event of TNA's Sacrifice ppv coming up soon.

Bobby Roode (C) vs. Rob Van Dam
World Heavyweight Championship

In this thread you can post...

- Predictions
- Opinions
- News
- Spoilers

and more. Infact, this is the room for all of your Bobby Roode vs. RVD things!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Roode will obviously win, RVD/Hardy/Anderon, whoever comes in for the title are just makewaits for Storm when he finally wins it.

Storm will win the BFG tourny and beat Roode for it there.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roode will obviously win, RVD/Hardy/Anderon, whoever comes in for the title are just makewaits for Storm when he finally wins it.

Storm will win the BFG tourny and beat Roode for it there.
That's what I thought. There going to put Bobby Roode in random matches until Storm is ready to take the title.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think Roode HAS to win its essential if this match isn't a vehicle to get Roode even more heat then it would be a waste of over 6 months worth of booking (hell some would say that Roode's rise began in May last year after his promo on Hogan) and a real step back for the company

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Roode will win in some devious and devilish way to get more heat, and he will continue to win that way until he faces Storm again, who will finally win the title clean.

Then Bully Ray will win the title off Storm down the line.

Calling it now.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
was it pritchard who booked jbl's mega long title reign back in the day ?

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
roode will win, or at least retain the title. if rvd can be rvd, then this would be a great match to look foward. sadly rvd only cares when he wrestles his old ecw buddies (sabu, lynn)

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
It's nailed on Roode will retain. Would be an absolutely stupid decision to have RVD win the belt.

Storm has to cash in on this build, if they don't make this happen, they are stupid, stupid, stupid!

·
Banned
367 Posts
RVD to win. Roode's had it for too long now. Change it up. RVD never lost the belt in the first place.

Then RVD vs Hardy can be hyped up and done properly.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
RVD to win. Roode's had it for too long now. Change it up. RVD never lost the belt in the first place.

Then RVD vs Hardy can be hyped up and done properly.
One million times no. RVD does not, in any way, deserve to be the person who beats Roode for the title and I think I'd vomit everywhere if he does win it.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
According to everybody's perspective on this forum, nobody deserves to beat Roode.
Aside from James Storm, you're damn straight. Seriously, anyone other than Storm is a horrible mistake.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Since it became Roode's character, I'll be happy if he just walks away from the PPV with the title. I don't care how, just be creative with HOW he'll retain.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
If ratings continue downward then they'll probably have roode drop the strap.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Aside from James Storm, you're damn straight. Seriously, anyone other than Storm is a horrible mistake.
What about guys like

- AJ Styles
- Jeff Hardy
- Kurt Angle?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts