Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's featuring Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch, Smackdown Women's Champion Bayley and NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler! I think it's a good poster featuring the women that are Champions from their respective brands but what are your thoughts on this?? Do y'all feel like it should've been multiple wrestlers or is it fine just the way it is??

Attachments

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,763 Posts
Its the biggest match on the card with Becky and Shayna crossing paths so I think it's fitting. #BigMatchBecky

It's also the only match with a storyline. Everything else is just a lazily thrown together at the last minute mess outside of Rey vs Brock. This brand warfare thing is just a yearly out for WWE so they don't have to put any real effort into building a real PPV.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
I guess they need to feature the Raw, SmackDown and NXT component of the show, and since we're not getting Brock, Fiend and Cole, that's the biggest match of the cross branded matches, but I would've preferred them showing a teams poster for the 5 on 5 on 5 match. I think they really need to stop promoting Becky as a headliner because she's clearly hurting the product, and Bayley and Shayna are terrible, but whatever.

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
Why does this poster remind me of the Power Rangers? Perhaps, it is the colors, I guess.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Ah, I missing the gritty, grunge with less bright color concept.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Does anyone else think that Bayley look's like she would fit in perfect in the Sonic the Hedgehog Universe from that poster or is just me?

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Who the fuck designed this poster. Bayley looks terrible.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts