Wrestling Forum banner

Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

217237 3402
Can't see it anywhere, 40ish mins until it starts. :S Is there gonna be one? :p
3401 - 3403 of 3403 Posts

· Registered
4,308 Posts
i thought the rumble was pretty good.. it was amazing up until cena and horn-waggle. they really took the energy out of it. it was HYPE before they came in.
i think it was really stupid to not have the nexus and corre go against each other in the match. total wastage. punk should of been there longer. later part was pretty good, pretty tense. i marked oout big time for the surprises. santino was pretty awesome..i think alot of people thought he might win it just from the expression on his face when he did the cobra, emotional. i just wish they let them go at it for a few minutes instead of having santino celebrate.. it would of brought the house down.
i dont care for ADR winning because hes not even been in the company for a year. im tired of them pushing guys to fast. the novelty has worn off for me completely.

· Registered
1,354 Posts
Do any of you have a youtube video for when Booker and Diesel came out? I watched it on a link where you cant skip ahead, and my PC fucked up so much that I just went to the last part, which was at Cena, Punk, Alex Riley etc.

3401 - 3403 of 3403 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.