Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dayton, OH- October 15th

World Tag Team Title Match
The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli) with Shane Hagadorn defend vs. Christopher Daniels & Davey Richards

Special Challenge Match

Homicide vs. Kenny King

Tag Team Special Attraction
Kevin Steen and Steve Corino vs. Adam Cole and Kyle O’ Reilly

Grudge Match

Jay Briscoe vs. Rhett Titus

Trial Series- Match #1
Andy “Right Leg” Ridge vs. Colt Cabana

Women of Honor
Daizee Haze vs. Lady Jo Jo

Singles Action
Mark Briscoe vs. Mike Mondo

Also scheduled to appear:
- The Metal Master
- Ricky Reyes​

Weak looking show though I expect the main event to be great, and Cide/King should be solid as well.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
It's a pretty shit looking card but it could tell us a lot about the future of ROH (Cole/O'Reilly, Right Leg, Women, OVW guys).

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Yeah, Cole is like a better version of Jimmy Rave circa 2004, and with more charisma. I would actually enjoy seeing him in the Embassy as a cocky heel, and that could get O'Reilly over as a face too. This could be really good.

·
I like the wrestling parts best!
701 Posts
ROH Live Event - 10/15/10 - Dayton, OH results

a. Bobby Dempsey & Mike Sydal over Marker Dillinger & Rip Impact w/ Agent Sly Stetson when Dempsey pinned Dillinger.

1. Challenge Match
Mark Briscoe over Mike Mondo in a highly enjoyable opener

2. Daizee Haze over Lady Jo Jo
From the ROH Board, event is underway.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Whats the deal with the "Right Leg" Moniker anyways?
He really could do without the nickname. I've seen him live against guys like Alex Pane & local Indy guys in Ontario and he looked good, so I suppose he could look great against a guy like Cabana.

I'll come back to check the results a few times tonight.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Well considering the roll Steen & Corino are on this year that promo could be about anything.

3. Colt Cabana over Andy "Right Leg" Ridge in What was called a MoTYC.
This has to be sarcastic.

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
5. Ricky Reyes over The Metal Master

6. Jay Briscoe over Rhett Titus

7. Homicide over Kenny King; post-match King and Titus beatdown Homicide, until Jay Briscoe made the save.

8. ROH World Tag Title Match: Kings of Wrestling over Christopher Daniels & Davey Richards when miscommunication between Daniels & Davey leads to KRS-1 on Fallen Angel...Awesome, must see tag!
Hopefully Homicides win means they push him toward a title shot. Main Event sounds great.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts