ROH World Champion Tyler Black vs. ROH World Television Champion Eddie Edwards

Pick 6 Contenders Series

(3) Kevin Steen vs. (6) Davey Richards

Pick 6 Contenders Series
(1) Roderick Strong vs. Steve Corino

Tag Wars 2010 Block A Semi-Final
Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. The Necro Butcher & Erick Stevens with Prince Nana

Tag Wars 2010 Block B Semi-Final
Colt Cabana & El Generico vs. The All Night Express (Kenny King and Rhett Titus)

Tag Wars 2010 Block C Semi-Final
The Dark City Fight Club vs. The Bravado Brothers

Open Challenge
ROH World Tag Team Champions The Kings of Wrestling with Shane Hagadorn vs. ???​
Pretty alright looking show imo. Davey/Steen and Eddie/Black could both be great, and Strong/Corino and Cabanerico/ANX have potential to be pretty enjoyable as well.

·
Functioning Psycho
2,183 Posts
Steen/Richards and GeneriCabana/Express should be fun, but I don't really care about anything else. Also, could someone please explain this to me: if Roderick Strong already has a title shot lined up for September 11th, what would it matter to him if he lost his Pick 6 spot?

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
He wouldn't lose his Pick 6 spot, he would just be moved to #2 and Corino would be #1. And that would also knock Davey out of the Pick 6 unless he beat Steen.

Show looks decent but Cabana/Generico vs. ANX is the only tag wars match with any suspense.

·
Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
1. Tag Wars Block B Final Match
The All-Night Express of "Pretty Boy Pitbull" Kenny King & "Addicted to Love" Rhett Titus over El Generico & Colt "Boom Boom" Cabana

-Corino out mid-match and brawled with Cabana to the back, leaving Generico in a 1 on 2 situation. ANE uses their finisher to win and Rhett gets the pinfall.

Cabana to the back, leaving Generico in a 1 on 2 situation. ANE uses their finisher to win and Rhett gets the pinfall.

2. Tag Wars Block C Final Match
Dark City Fight Club of Kory Chavis & Jon Davis over The Bravado Brothers of Harlem & Lance

-DCFC showed respect to the Bravados after the match.

3. Tag Wars Block A Final Match
Jay & Mark Briscoe over The Embassy of The Necro Butcher & Prince Nana when Necro was planted by the Jay Driller to allow the Briscoes to advance.

~A return to Richmond, VA was announced for January 14, 2011.

4. Pick 6 Series Challenge Match
#6 Davey Richards over #3 "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen to earn the #3 spot in the Pick 6 Series after a series of kicks and then one KO kick. Said to be oustanding.

·
Beyond Wrestling.. check it!
409 Posts
All Night Express (Rhett Titus & Kenny King) defeat El Generico & Colt Cabana to advance in 2010 Tag Wars: All Night Express wins with King hitting Coronation and Titus follows up with top rope knee drop on Generico after Corino came out and brawled with Cabana to the back.

Dark City Fight Club (Jon Davis & Kory Chavis) defeat Bravado Brothers to advance in 2010 Tag Wars: with Project Mayhem on Harlem Bravado

Jay & Mark Briscoe defeat Necro Butcher and Prince Nana (subbing for Erick Stevens) to advance in 2010 Tag Wars: Jay hit Necro with Jay Driller

Return Date Jan 14, 2011 (which apparently historically will mean it will have survived longer than the original ECW including the Eastern Championship Wrestling days)

Davey Richards defeats Kevin Steen with a kick to the head after several others

Bobby Dempsey and Chris Alexander defeat Jake Manning and Caleb Konley with Dempsey hitting a DVD on Konley. Said to be surprisingly decent.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
ROH World Tag Team Champions Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli w/ Shane Hagadorn vs. The Set of Lance Lude & J-Sinn went to a no contest when Lude injured during match, Briscoes come out to brawl

Corino won his match with a local jobber, Colt Cabana came out and challenged Corino. As they fought, Corino laid out cabana with a chain. Strong came through the crowd in street clothes to start Corino vs. Strong. Cabana hit Corino with chain when ref was down and Roddy won with Sick Kick on Corino.

Tyler Black vs. Eddie Edwards: Tyler is met with "You Sold Out" chants, Cornette tries to turn it into a title match but fails, Davey is forced from ringside. Black wins via feet on the ropes after escaping a half-crab. Black attacks Edwards with the belt after match. Davey saves. Eddie drops Black with the 2K1 Bomb. Wolves stand tall.

Looks like the only must see match is Steen/Davey, rest seems like a before ppv B-Show.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Eddie Edwards: singles match main eventer. Yeah, I'll just wait for Kingcrash to post Steen vs. Davey.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts