Wrestling Forum banner

2041 - 2055 of 2055 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
So it's safe to say this is going to finish with a team HHH vs. team Vinnie mac at survivor series right?
I might say it would be Team HHH vs Team Laringitis.

·
Registered
240 Posts
From what ive read its going to be Team Miz/Truth vs Team Cena.
Cena's team includes supposedly, Himself,Cm Punk,Triple H,The Rock and Alberto Del Rio.
Miz/Truths Team includes themselves, Christian, Kevin Nash, David Otunga.

If this is the teams that will be facing off at SS then I am going to enjoy the hype up to this years SS.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
From what ive read its going to be Team Miz/Truth vs Team Cena.
Cena's team includes supposedly, Himself,Cm Punk,Triple H,The Rock and Alberto Del Rio.
Miz/Truths Team includes themselves, Christian, Kevin Nash, David Otunga.

If this is the teams that will be facing off at SS then I am going to enjoy the hype up to this years SS.
del rio with the faces?! well ok he got screwed by them we will see but if these are really the teams then the heel team has no chance (and not only kayfabe wise) there isnt enough star power

·
Registered
548 Posts
del rio with the faces?! well ok he got screwed by them we will see but if these are really the teams then the heel team has no chance (and not only kayfabe wise) there isnt enough star power
hmm, Del Rio seems to be the head of the dissenters on Raw and then the upcoming smackdown, so this makes litlle sense to me:confused:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
hmm, Del Rio seems to be the head of the dissenters on Raw and then the upcoming smackdown, so this makes litlle sense to me:confused:
He was also assaulted by Miz and Truth.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Two people I know who haven't watched wrestling since the Attitude Era watched Raw this past week and they both loved it. They've watched it since the Attitude Era but only little bits and said it's horrible, but they really enjoyed Raw this week.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Two people I know who haven't watched wrestling since the Attitude Era watched Raw this past week and they both loved it. They've watched it since the Attitude Era but only little bits and said it's horrible, but they really enjoyed Raw this week.
Make them watch this week's Smackdown, then see if they like this dumbass walkout storyline.

2041 - 2055 of 2055 Posts