Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2055 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just one night after WWE Hell in a Cell devolved into chaos thanks to The Miz and R-Truth, will WWE COO Triple H be able to restore order on WWE Raw SuperShow? Tune in tonight at 9/8 CT on USA Network

I'm really looking forward to this episode of Raw. Probably more than I've looked forward to any Raw this year not coming after MITB. Alot of shit went down during the Hell in a Cell PPV and hopefully we get more of the same tonight.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Re: Official Raw Thread 10-03-11

#RyderOrRiot

·
Registered
2,128 Posts

How long till raw? I live in australia so i'll try to watch it on youtube tomorrow or something.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts

I'm sort of excited & not excited about it. It'll be iteresting to see if this goes somewhere with this, but i'm assuming HHH will just scrub it under the rug and it'll continue later, plus well see this borefest of a feud between De Rio/Cena continue.

I hope Miz/Truth come back soon though, i don't care if they're being rushed back, they're entertaining and i'd much rather have them on TV then not have them on it

·
Registered
340 Posts
AM I THE ONLY ONE NOT INTERESTED IN WATCHING RAW TOMMOROW?

I am by any means going to watch it but I just don't care about anything going on now.Tho JR said it will be a revealing show but what can happen that will surprise us?Perhaps Vince returns ?We all know he will at one time for SS.Or should we watch it to have the WWE screw the left "big feel" in the Main angle with illogical stuff? Watching RAW is sort of priority for me but I just lost all of my interest somehow even after a great match and a good ending in HIAC.I am On verge of believing that WWE won't be producing anything without fucking everything up.Now don't get me wrong I believed in the mentioned above sentence but all these MITB stuff changed my view but now I am back to ground.After the rolercoster they just thrashed us to earth.Destroying and Destructing everyone

CM PUNK- DESTROYED CHARACTER
JOHN CENA -READY TO WIN THE BELT AFTER TEAMING UP WITH ROCK (really?reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?)
MIZ R TRUTH ready to be buried by SS
ALBERTO DEL RIO overbooked piece of shit
HHHthe one and only character keeping me intrested
KEVIN NASH Just keep him off TV

·
Registered
159 Posts

I'm interested into the fallout of HIAC. Hopefully we see Cody Rhodes in another segment/match to present the old (new) white IC-championship belt. What is Triple H gonna do to the invasion of Awesome Truth at HIAC? Will he steal spotlight of younger talents as always?

Besides I think it will be a supershow, so please bring Mark Henry out making a promo about his "Hall of Pain". CM Punk was screwed again by Alberto del Rio through the hit of the steel pipe. How will he react?

I'm looking forward to this episode.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts

Can't wait for Raw. The ending to HITC was just awesome. I really can't wait lol.

1 - 20 of 2055 Posts