·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:vince5 :trips2 :vince5 :trips2 :vince5 :trips2

THANK YOU FOR YOUR $50

HOW YOU LIKE DAT BLACKOUT

:trips2 :vince5 :trips2 :vince5 :trips2 :vince5

The abeyance holds: Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton’s dueling play for the vacated WWE Championship ended in explosive – if indecisive – fashion thanks to the interference of Big Show. The giant’s presence threw the match, and the WWE Title picture, into even more turmoil than it had already been. If that wasn’t enough of a wrinkle in “The Authority’s” plans, the Rhodes brothers prevailed over The Shield and got their jobs back. With Triple H & Stephanie McMahon’s carefully-constructed empire on the verge of collapse, what does tonight’s Raw hold in store for the power couple?

Well, nobody really saw that coming, did they? The WWE Universe knew something drastic was needed to course-correct WWE Battleground after The Rhodes Family defied “The Authority’s” expectations and defeated The Shield, but nobody thought that Big Show would flat out stop Randy Orton from re-capturing the vacant WWE Title. When Show knocked out Daniel Bryan and Raw GM Brad Maddox, who was charged with keeping things going smoothly, sent out fired referee Scott Armstrong to make the three-count, the fix appeared to be in against Bryan. But when the giant suddenly KO’ed Orton and Armstrong in a seeming act of rebellion to bring the bout to a No Contest, it appeared the power balance had been challenged. But what will the fallout be?

No smoke and mirrors necessary: Cody Rhodes & Goldust brought the WWE Universe (and locker room) to its feet by defeating The Shield in a blockbuster Tag Team Match (Bionic Elbow!) that would see the brothers reinstated if they won or their father, WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes, fired if they lost. With “The American Dream’s” sons now back in the WWE fold, though, what challenges will “The Authority” cook up for their newest employees?

Alberto Del Rio proved his mettle as World Heavyweight Champion in a big way by defeating Rob Van Dam in Mr. Pay Per View’s own stomping grounds of a Battleground Rules Hardcore Match. The Essence of Excellence seemed outmatched at first, but the champ’s patience paid off and after RVD became a victim of his own momentum, not even the interference of Ricardo Rodriguez could take the title away from Del Rio. With the title safe in his clutches, who will step forward to challenge the champion?

Down goes Paul Heyman, who found his own massive intellect one-upped by that of his former protégé CM Punk in a one-on-one tilt against Ryback at WWE Battleground. While Punk continues his quest to get his hands on Heyman, though, will “The Big Guy” be looking for revenge against Punk or the man who cost him his match with Punk, Paul Heyman himself?

The WWE Universe already knows Big Show will likely have to answer for his actions at WWE Battleground, but with the future of the WWE Title still undecided, here comes the other part of the fallout: What happens next with Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton? It seems unlikely two new contenders will be named for the supreme prize, so what will “The Authority” think up to decide the title’s destiny once and for all? With Hell in a Cell only a few weeks away, the possibilities are both tantalizing and endless; tune into Raw tonight at 8/7 CT on USA Network to find out!

:show :show :show​

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Re: Official Fuckery Discussion Thread - 10/07/13

One thing of note...

Put on a classic and told a beautiful story in that ME match, and...

Is about that life.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Official Raw/Fuckery Discussion Thread - 10/07/13

Points to ponder:

- Vacant is vacant

- We cannot see Vacant

- We can't see him

HOLY FUCK

VACANT IS JOHN CENA

Cena injured? Fuck no, let's make him champion even though he's not even on the show right now YES YES YES!

Current WWE Champion = :cena5 or :HHH2

Damn, McMahon. He wins again.

:vince3

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts

Vacant is a true star, not one of these vanilla midget dorks. Vacant possesses plus charisma. But of course WWE botches his push and makes it all about Big Show.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

Points to ponder:

- Vacant is vacant

- We cannot see Vacant

- We can't see him

HOLY FUCK

VACANT IS JOHN CENA

Cena injured? Fuck no, let's make him champion even though he's not even on the show right now YES YES YES!

Current WWE Champion = :cena5 or :HHH2

Damn, McMahon. He wins again.

:vince3
You know, when you give me time to think about it, that natural charisma, star power right off the bat, and able to deliver in the ME match at a PPV...

Well DAMN.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts

Great thread title...

Hope Vacant puts on another 5 star performance this week.

Reactions: pinofreshh

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I can't wait for the title match at Wrestlemania. This has been building since post NOC.

VACANT VS. ABEYANCE

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

·
Banned
4,010 Posts

I can't wait for the title match at Wrestlemania. This has been building since post NOC.

VACANT VS. ABEYANCE

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

I'm pulling for Vacant. Besides Abeyance is a total snob. "Oh, I'm Abeyance and I'm better than you are." Screw you Abeyance. Watch you back. Vacant fights dirty.

·
Living life chapter after chapter.
1,611 Posts

Vacant is already more over than half of the roster. Rightly so...

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
It's sad that the quality of the product has dropped again. It was nice seeing the forum being optimistic about the product, now it's 2012 all over again. Prepare for the "2013 is WOAT and I'm going to stop watching WWE" threads.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
The optimism here around 2 months ago (myself included)was a breath of fresh air, now look at it, especially reading thread titles like this one, shame it's true and the product has gone to shit, i'll be watching with hope and what not but I won't be expecting much.

Which is sad.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,070 Posts
I like to be entertained. Is this the show for me?
YES :bryan

We all will get the show we deserve tonight.

Let the good times roll! :vince5

Seriously, I did not see the PPV last night but I'm hoping things pick up with the main angle because they seem have been losing a substantial amount of momentum ever since the Raw after Night Of Champions a few weeks ago.

·
Banned
1,492 Posts
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/383157015.php

There were lots of "refund" and "bullshit" chants inside the arena and then as fans made their way out of the arena. Fans in attendance noted that it was a very gloomy exit from the arena and that nobody was buying merchandise or being excited.
Boy, WWE has really screwed this whole thing up.

It seems obvious that the fans just want to see D-Bryan get the belt now.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
I missed the entire thing last night but was told Big Show came along, KO'd refs and the title is still vacant due to no contest.

So um, we're tuning into Raw tonight find out what happened to the vacant title that was to be decided last night?

1 - 20 of 2642 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.