Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1431 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ust six days before Night of Champions, what will transpire between CM Punk and WWE COO Triple H as they get ready for their explosive No Disqualification Match? Tune in to WWE Raw SuperShow at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

Discuss.​

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Taken from Wrestlezone.

Tonight, WWE is broadcasting this week's edition of Raw from The Scotiabank Place in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. There have been no matches advertised for the show. The arena website is listing the following Smackdown stars to appear on the SuperShow tonight:

Randy Orton, Sin Cara, Mark Henry, Christian, Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, and Wade Barrett.
Randy Orton and Mark Henry will get involved somehow with Rhodes possibly in a match with Orton. Sheamus, Christian and Wade Barrett will be intertwined but what about Sin HuniCara? Promo backstage and abuses Bryan yet again? :lmao

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
If Barrett and Christian are really going to be there, now is the perfect time to get a stable of McIntyre/Christian/Barrett/throw in random 4th heel going. Have them try to take out Sheamus/Cena.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Hopefully it's a good show coming off last week's fun RAW. Want to see more of the Punk/HHH, Ziggler/Swagger, and Air Boom developments. Cena is slowly killing my interest in his feud with Del Rio.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Winning™;10302385 said:
Hopefully it's a good show coming off last week's fun RAW. Want to see more of the Punk/HHH, Ziggler/Swagger, and Air Boom developments.
Following last night's SmackDown live event in Moncton, New Brunswick, Randy Orton, Sin Cara, Mark Henry, Christian, Sheamus, Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett were told to head to tonight's Raw SuperShow in Ottawa, Ontario.

enjoy

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
God, I really do see a Cena/Bret v. Del Rio/Ricardo match as the main event. Fuck! Ricardo better go over. Bret talks about screwjobs? Heh, Ricardo is the definition of a screwjob.

BA DA BUM!

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
God, I really do see a Cena/Bret v. Del Rio/Ricardo match as the main event. Fuck! Ricardo better go over. Bret talks about screwjobs? Heh, Ricardo is the definition of a screwjob.

BA DA BUM!
:lmao

I'm really digging the swagger/ziggler feud, hopefully they keep it up this week along with some nash/johnny ace developments.

1 - 20 of 1431 Posts