Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1631 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For the first time ever, John Cena and WWE Hall of Famer Bret "Hit Man" Hart join forces to battle estranged SummerSlam allies Chris Jericho & Edge. To make matters worse, The Nexus will be at ringside as lumberjacks.

Discuss.​

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I see this match ending in a brawl, and either a possible run in by someone who will take edge/jericho's place in the team to save Cena and Bret OR something big from the GM to end the brawl.

Overal, a Raw with full of potential.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,966 Posts
I really don't want to see Bret wrestle, but it wouldn't surprise me if he pinned jericho lol.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I can't wait to see my Melina again :sex

But on a serious note, I very much like the idea of Edge and Jericho swerving Nexus by teaming up with Cena and the rest of the Raw team to attack them at the end of the show, thus of course rejoining the Summerslam team.

Oh, an we should definitely see a new Summerslam match added to the card. Maybe they'll add Bourne vs. Miz for the US Title at the last minute with Bourne maybe winning a No.1 Contender's Fatal 4 Way with Ryder, Henry, and Dibiase :hmm:

·
Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts
5,594 Posts
But on a serious note, I very much like the idea of Edge and Jericho swerving Nexus by teaming up with Cena and the rest of the Raw team to attack them at the end of the show, thus of course rejoining the Summerslam team.
The second I heard that Nexus would surround the ring that is what came to mind. Not as though we can actually have a Bret Hart match so there has to be some kind of clusterfuck, and obviously Bret is not going to get beat down. Whether I am surprised or my prediction comes true, either way I hope it is done well.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
The four of them are going to band together so that Nexus doesn't take them out before the PPV, therefore building the bridges and becoming a team again...

Looking forward to tonights show, I'm glad it's not another taped one. Watching it last week just didn't feel right knowing it wasn't live. Hopefully we get some good build for the WWE Title match again though.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
It's the last show before Summerslam so expect Melina/Fox to be added to the card.

Sheamus/Orton needs more development

Cena needs to replace Edge & Jericho

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
my Prediction for raw tonight.

Randy Orton vs The Miz and Sheamus in a Handicap Match.

I expect Alicia Fox will face Melina for the Divas Championship in a Lumberjack Match at Summerslam.

·
Registered
627 Posts
They need to have a huge beatdown of Orton tonight as hes been made to look strong the past 3 Raws so I wouldnt be shocked to see that tonight.

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
I'm expecting a solid RAW with Bret doing nothing but tap the turnbuckle for superman Cena, Nexus will probably bunch up lay the beat down on Edge / Jericho for a bit before an all out brawl ensues

As said above at this point of course the end of the show Khali and co will waddle down to the ring for the big brawl, pyro hits and omg it's Triple H! Unlikely but I can hope?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
We really do need to start seeing Nexus members besides Barrett in singles competition.

And I'm looking forward to the main event tag match. Anything that involves the possibility of John Cena getting beaten into an vivid orange puddle is good for me.

1 - 20 of 1631 Posts