Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 963 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

On the next Raw, WWE Champion Sheamus' two most vehement challengers collide as No. 1 contender Randy Orton sets his venomous sights on the Money in the Bank briefcase bearer, U.S. Champion The Miz. Which contender will prevail?

Just a reminder that this is a taped show. Anybody caught posting spoilers in this thread will be banned. You have been warned.

Discuss.​

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
I picked up tickets for SmackDown in September (as they were free), so I am going to be watching everything up until then.

I caught both Raw and SmackDown this week and downloaded the episodes since The Nexus has arrived, so I should be in good shape.

I am looking forward to this week, simply because I have been away from the wrestling scene for so, so long.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
hoping it will be a good show. I didn't read the spoilers because knowing what's going to happen on Raw just isn't right

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Ive read the spoilers but have forgotten them so can't wait to see what happens
lol, I actually forgot the latest Smackdown spoilers so I enjoyed that one aswell

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I read the spoilers also and on paper it looked a much stronger show than last week.

I suppose they had to make it a stronger show because of it being taped and all.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Probably at Summerslam. He's gonna appear, make an open challenge, Bourn comes out, wins and the reign is over.
It wouldn't make much sense if he'd make an open challenge in the middle of a PPV, while having a briefcase that allows him to get a shot at the WWE champion after his match

I reckon, sometime during an upcoming Raw, he'll come out, talk about how he's going to cash it in and become the WWE champion. So the GM sends a mail saying that he'd better focus on the title he's currently holding and that he has a match for it TONIGHT. Then he goes on to lose it to Bourne, Truth, Morrison or perhaps Zack Ryder

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Ahh finally. It's been so hard avoiding spoilers all week. It'll be interesting to see the outcome of the Orton/Miz match.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
^Orton-Miz are fighting!

People say they forgot the spoilers of this weeks Raw, I forget the match card(i didn't see spoilers). Looks like a great raw just fron that single match lol

Anyone who read spoilers wanna pm me and tell me how much in ring promos they'll be this week(don't say who's involved, just tell me how much)

1 - 20 of 963 Posts