Wrestling Forum banner

Official Raw Discussion Thread 3/7

152026 Views 2201 Replies 297 Participants Last post by  Ethan1993

Just four weeks before The Show of Shows, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, returns to Monday Night Raw. What does the Rattlesnake-like "Tough Enough" host have in store? Does it have anything to do with a longtime rival hosting WrestleMania?

Discuss​
1 - 20 of 2202 Posts

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Austin announcing he's gonna be WM is gonna be fun and Miz is gonna need a strong promo to get the poster boy's mind back on the WWE title match instead of the WM host.

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
"Stone Cold Steve Austin returns; Triple H, Cena & The Miz."

That's what is listed in the paper. So insightful lol. Anyways, Stone Cold in Texas should make for a great crowd. As I have decided to forget that last weeks show ever happened, I can safely say that I'm excited for Raw. Hopefully they step it up big time and the fans are actually awake.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
Usually the road to Wrestlemania produces really good RAW episodes, but so far...we've had two terrible ones. Hopefully this one picks things up again. Miz and Cena need an actual good promo or segment to sell their match because right now I'm very uninterested. Austin being around for the night should be cool and I definatly look forward to more from Orton/Punk as their feud is the best going int he company right now.

Oh and...please give Morrison something to do that isn't jobbing tonight...please? :rolleyes:

· Registered
6,624 Posts

Just four weeks before The Show of Shows, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, returns to Monday Night Raw. What does the Rattlesnake-like "Tough Enough" host have in store? Does it have anything to do with a longtime rival hosting WrestleMania?

Discuss​
Oh man, I'm really excited for Raw and how awesome would it be if Austin would address The Rock in any shape or form and have them interact again also ?!

· Banned
7,850 Posts
They need to use Stone Cold better tonight, last time he didn't do anything to note really.

Let him talk about Rock or something, or stun Cena or something.

Let him stun someone.

TheRock Dwayne Johnson
to "the MILLIONS..". Cena and CeNation is delivering their "final knockout blow" to us tonight. We cant wait YABBA DABBA BITCHES BRING IT!!

1 - 20 of 2202 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.