Wrestling Forum banner

Official Raw Discussion Thread 2/7

121737 Views 1971 Replies 283 Participants Last post by  General Mvkr

erry "The King" Lawler's Road to WrestleMania began on Raw, where the crown-bearing WWE Hall of Famer ascended to new heights in the over-the-top rope Raw Rumble against John Cena, Randy Orton and others to earn a WWE Title Match at Elimination Chamber.

Discuss.​
1 - 20 of 1972 Posts

· Registered
5,940 Posts
Aw shit, I had thankfully forgot about Jerry Lawler until now.

Im kinda not expecting much, I dont think they will pull out something big until after EC. So these shows will just be "lets get these over with".
The chamber is already set, the title match is set.

· Registered
4,289 Posts
Aw shit, I had thankfully forgot about Jerry Lawler until now.

Im kinda not expecting much, I dont think they will pull out something big until after EC. So these shows will just be "lets get these over with".
The chamber is already set, the title match is set.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I first saw the OP.

What's even worse is you know the whole commentary is going to be about King winning last week. It'll get annoying within the first 5 minutes. By the end of two hours I'll likely have gone insane.

· Registered
2,620 Posts
Hopefully, we'll get another 2-21-11 promo with the mystery guy grabbing a baseball bat inside the haunted(?) house. 8*D

R-Truth to be somehow replaced by DBD in the Raw EC chamber. I'd even take Santino over him.

I am not certainly not looking forward to any kind of focus Jerry Lawler will get the next 2 weeks.

Just for the kicks, I hope a Divas EC match will be announced. Reading the reactions to it alone would be priceless.

1 - 20 of 1972 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.