Wrestling Forum banner

Official Raw Discussion Thread 2/28

148964 2064

Following his startling reemergence last Monday to challenge The Undertaker to a momentous clash at WrestleMania, Triple H returns to Raw. What does The Cerebral Assassin have in store for The Phenom and the WWE Universe?

Discuss.​
1 - 20 of 2065 Posts

· Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
I look forward to the Undertaker/HHH build tonight a lot, should be awesome.

^^^And yeh, please announce the MITB ladder match at Mania tonight.

· Registered
3,864 Posts
my Prediction for raw tonight.

The Miz and CM Punk and Alex Riley vs John Cena and Randy Orton and John Morrison in a 6 man tag team match.

Eve(c) vs Nikki Bella with Brie Bella for the Divas Championship.

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus.

Yoshi Tatsu vs Ted DiBiase.

Triple H open up the show.

· Registered
2,620 Posts
Another 10 min. Haitch/Taker staredown, which will be replayed completely on NXT, Superstars and SD.

Their WM 27 match also needs be built up in-ring wise, therefore they need to squash some Jabronis. I think Punk and ADR won't mind doing the job. They could even fly Jericho in, so Haitch can personally congratualte him on the release of his new book.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Looking forward to this Raw episode, hopefully Rock will be there live and not via satellite (if he does appear). Oh, and hopefully some MITB qualifying matches will be held, just to make sure that there will be MITB match at WM.

That match is more likely to happen on Superstars, imo. But i won't be surprised if it's happening on Raw, Ted getting a screen time is always a good thing to me, heh.

· Registered
812 Posts
the only thing that interests me will be Rock's reply to Cena (probably will be a taped segment though) HHH will open the show with a long drawn out 20 minute return promo which will start interesting, then drag out and like the rest of the feud with the Undertaker will be long, drawn out, have a lot of hype and end up being a tad disappointing, better luck next year WWE.

· Registered
1,067 Posts
I just hope wwe actually tries to build up orton/punk.. Last week the annoucers got to build up their feud 25xs more.
Something personal needs to happen , wwe done something with punk/rey at mania, the way its heading now is constant orton wanting to beat up punk and punk keep on brining up 2008.

· Registered
4,888 Posts
my Prediction for raw tonight.

The Miz and CM Punk and Alex Riley vs John Cena and Randy Orton and John Morrison in a 6 man tag team match.

Eve(c) vs Nikki Bella with Brie Bella for the Divas Championship.

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus.

Triple H open up the show.
Raw need to do more big time tag matches - they are nearly always entertaining and manage to further feud interaction without letting the rivalries grow stale in the build up to the PPV.

· Registered
198 Posts
I am very excited for the Triple H/Undertaker build up tonight. Besides that, hopefully The Rock will be a part of the show. I think they will use the titantron variation. I am also interested in the reaction of Jerry Lawler / Michael Cole regarding their WM-Challenge Promo last week.

1 - 20 of 2065 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.