Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2904 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As announced by WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon, the WWE Universe will be introduced to the official host of WrestleMania XXVII on the next edition of Raw. Who will make The Show of Shows truly monumental?

Discuss.​

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I'm kind of dreading Raw tonight, I have this sick feeling in my stomach the guest host is going to be someone whi has absolutley nothing to do with Wrestling.

·
Lethargic Llama, follow me on twitter
3,498 Posts
I'm going to be there tonight, hopefully the announcement doesn't disappoint

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
I'm on holiday in London tonight and the hotel has free 30mb/s wi-Fi so I'll finally be able to watch a RAW stream without my shitty connection interfering :D

·
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
7,899 Posts
TONIGHT ON #WWE RAW: The Raw GM has ordered all 6 Raw #ElimChamber competitors into singles action! Watch LIVE at 9/8 CT on @USA_Network!
John Cena Vs CM Punk - Must be a winner.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
John Cena Vs CM Punk - Must be a winner.
I'm expecting John Morrison vs. CM Punk, should be an entertaining match if it will happen.

Hopefully Miz will somehow confront Bryan for his action last week, i miss these two interacting with each other again.

·
Dragon Slayer
6,629 Posts
Its been a quick week. RAW sucked last week..it seems like we go back and forth between good and bad weeks, so hopefully tonight is good. Hopefully Nexus actually looks good tonight and gets to go over Cena or Orton. Also hope we get through the stupid guest host bullshit as quickly as possible.

·
Banned
354 Posts
If it's Bieber he's going to get mad boo's. So it won't be him. Gotta be The Rock surely.

1 - 20 of 2904 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.