Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1714 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With his freshly acquired WWE Title literally hanging in the balance, new champion The Miz leveraged his ringside allies - Alex Riley and even a physically intervening Michael Cole - to claim victory in his TLC Match against WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler.

Behold the new king: Sheamus. After triumphing in an eight-man tournament featuring Superstars from both Raw and SmackDown, The Celtic Warrior is the 2010 King of the Ring.

Discuss.​

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
my Prediction for raw tonight.

Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella vs Ted DiBiase and Maryse.

David Hart Smith vs Tyson Kidd.

Santino Marella with Tamina vs William Regal.

Sheamus vs John Morrison in a no dq match.

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Raw should be good, there again it should be good every week, we know how that turns out.

But yeah, failure champ Miz, good for the Lolz. SHEAMUS, KING OF THE RING!! John Cena: Vigilante. My Otungaaa fix. That be enough for me.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very interested to see where the Cole/Lawler story goes. Sheamus as the new kotr, Miz talking shit. And of course I'm wondering if Cena will be able to get a ticket for tonights show. Could be tougher than last week to get in :)

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
I'll go with my usual lowly predictions of a Cena heel turn, Trips returning and the GM being revealed. If these three things don't happen I'll riot because If I predicted them to happen they better happen.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Orton is going to fuck Miz up lol. Also we will have KING SEAMUS. And of course John or Juan or that Cena kid floating around attacking ppl. Should be a good show!

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
It will be great when Cole puts on another heel promo and thus also putting The Miz over further. The era of awesomeness!

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Lawler send off, Matthews call up to RAW, and Miz pwning orton will do nicely.

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
a little less than 5 hours. Its only a 2 hour show. But I believe next week is another 3 hour show.

1 - 20 of 1714 Posts