Wrestling Forum banner

Official Raw Discussion Thread 12/27

94K views 2K replies 231 participants last post by  Nexus One 
#1 ·

Less than six days before Christmas, in the fallout of a six-man main event clash, Randy Orton's RKO rendered victory for his team and a lump of coal in the Awesome stocking of WWE Champion The Miz, who was pinned by Jerry Lawler.

Nothing is known about tonight's Raw, but feel free to discuss.​

See less See more
#7 ·
the idea of Punk being the GM would actually work.

He could continue to get himself 100% ready for ring work while cutting promos and being prominent

He makes Cena's life hell. Makes him no 1 in the rumble, has to go through gruelling matches to get in the chamber

All leading to a blow off at Mania

#14 ·
I loled at the thread suggesting there may not be a Raw. WWE would not let there not be a Raw.

I doubt Barrett will be there tonight but only because there really is nothing for him to do. He can't interject with Cena anymore as he's busy with Punk now and I can't see how he would suddenly be involved with Orton. The only match he could be in is the Royal Rumble so I guess he could just appear to be in a qualifying match for that. Other than that he has no immediate purpose on Raw.

#15 ·
Yeah, and also Ted DiBiase said in his twitter that the show will go on and there's no Raw reschedule.

Looking forward to this episode. Hopefully Nexus will make an appearance.

#17 ·
Hopefully RAW is good tonight. I don't know what Barrett will do now that his fued with Cena may be done with. I doubt it's finished, but I'm hoping Barrett moves on and fueds with someone else.

I'm interested to see where the Cena/Punk storyline goes. Punk will probably deliver an explanation for why he attacked Cena, and Cena will interrupt of course. That would be kinda cool to see Punk as the GM. This way, he could still interact with Cena, and not have to wrestle until he's fully ready to go, hopefully in time for Wrestlemania 27.

#24 · (Edited)
I would almost prefer Barrett continue to lay low until around the Rumble. I don't think WWE want to be grouping Punk and Nexus together, even though Nexus is the main example Punk is refering to about Cena's hypocritical character. This is not your typical case of "the bad guys band together"...at least I hope not.

If Nexus makes there return tonight it could derail the Cena/Punk stuff which I would not be a fan of because I think it is time Barrett and Nexus (or just Barrett for that matter) moved on to something else. I think the Rumble would be the perfect time to do that. Not to mention keeping Nexus off TV would continue to sell Cena's work of ridding the WWE of the group.

Bring Barrett back at the Rumble and after that time, have him turn his focuses to Undertaker and how they destroyed him. Hopefully THAT is what the "bigger picture" turns out to be...

#35 ·
my Prediction for raw tonight.

Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel beat Santino Marella and Vladamir Kozlov for the WWE Tag Team Championship in a no dq match.

Michael McGillicutty and Husky Harris beat John Cena in a Handicap Match.

CM Punk be name the gm of raw.

Daniel Bryan beat Zack Ryder.

John Morrison will cost Miz the match.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.