Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1579 Posts

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts
Lawler has to be closing in on retirement.. Has to be, no other reason to be giving him all these matches.
I'm not even sure it's that. It's like the idea of having "commentators" is too sports-y for WWE, and they have to be "characters" who get involved in the action now. Last week, Cole was involved in a dumb comedy segment, Lawler had a dumb comedy segment and the main event, and Punk assaulted Cena with a chair. Matthews was the only commentator who didn't end up in the ring, and that's because he was only out there for twenty minutes because there was no one else left.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Frequent viewer, seldom poster here ;) ........currently at my parents with no sky, any idea where I can watch this online?

If stream links aren't allowed please delete the post, we have the same problem on a cricket forum I post on.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I heard CM Punk's father died last night? Terrible news if true, and my heart goes out to Punk and his family.

I doubt he will be appearing on Raw tonight due to this tragedy.

·
Banned
328 Posts
I heard CM Punk's father died last night? Terrible news if true, and my heart goes out to Punk and his family.

I doubt he will be appearing on Raw tonight due to this tragedy.
I do not believe this to be true. It is not on any wrestling news sites or Google. Surely it would've made it somewhere on the Internet by now if it was true.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I do not believe this to be true. It is not on any wrestling news sites or Google. Surely it would've made it somewhere on the Internet by now if it was true.
It's all over Twitter but I'm not 100% certain if it's true.

There's a girl on Twitter who a lot of people believe to be Punk's sister, as well as a lady who people believe to be Punk's mother. I'm not sure if either of them are related to him though.

A lot of people are sending him condolences, yet a lot of others are sending him "sorry for the mix up" tweets.:confused:

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
It's all over Twitter but I'm not 100% certain if it's true.

There's a girl on Twitter who a lot of people believe to be Punk's sister, as well as a lady who people believe to be Punk's mother. I'm not sure if either of them are related to him though.

A lot of people are sending him condolences, yet a lot of others are sending him "sorry for the mix up" tweets.:confused:
WTF??

·
Registered
688 Posts
Fuck this company.

If I want to see old guys wrestle, I can watch TNA.

Guys like Yoshi Tatsu and Zack Ryder will once again end up on Superstars or not be showcased at all for another week.
This.

Not only is Lawler annoying on commentary now he's wrestling and pinning the WWE Champion.

fpalm

41 - 60 of 1579 Posts