Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1579 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Less than six days before Christmas, in the fallout of a six-man main event clash, Randy Orton's RKO rendered victory for his team and a lump of coal in the Awesome stocking of WWE Champion The Miz, who was pinned by Jerry Lawler.

Nothing is known about tonight's Raw, but feel free to discuss.​

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
I think they'll have to keep Barrett out a little bit longer to sell that absolutely devastating rain of chairs he took at TLC...that would kill a normal man.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Which aired the day before TLC, and was replayed on Wednesday.

Barrett doesn't need to be there, I sure can do without his complaining etc. Besides, who would he start a feud with now, and what shred of momentum does Nexus have remaining - fuck all.

Although I could see Punk being revealed as the anonymous GM or "higher power" that Barrett kept referring to, giving the Cena/Punk feud some drive behind it.

About the Barrett thing with the chairs - you ever been under or near wood and had someone bash it? The ringing sound goes through your body like anything, and can fuck you up for a little while, not as far-fetched as it looks. Still, would of been better/cooler if it were directly onto Barrett

·
Registered
107 Posts
the idea of Punk being the GM would actually work.

He could continue to get himself 100% ready for ring work while cutting promos and being prominent

He makes Cena's life hell. Makes him no 1 in the rumble, has to go through gruelling matches to get in the chamber

All leading to a blow off at Mania

·
Premium Member
11,837 Posts
If Barrett does show up tonight, it'll be in a qualifying match for the Royal Rumble over a smaller opponent. I can't see them bringing him back and having him look good after his loss at TLC any other way.

·
30,979 Posts
I loled at the thread suggesting there may not be a Raw. WWE would not let there not be a Raw.

I doubt Barrett will be there tonight but only because there really is nothing for him to do. He can't interject with Cena anymore as he's busy with Punk now and I can't see how he would suddenly be involved with Orton. The only match he could be in is the Royal Rumble so I guess he could just appear to be in a qualifying match for that. Other than that he has no immediate purpose on Raw.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Yeah, and also Ted DiBiase said in his twitter that the show will go on and there's no Raw reschedule.

Looking forward to this episode. Hopefully Nexus will make an appearance.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Hopefully RAW is good tonight. I don't know what Barrett will do now that his fued with Cena may be done with. I doubt it's finished, but I'm hoping Barrett moves on and fueds with someone else.

I'm interested to see where the Cena/Punk storyline goes. Punk will probably deliver an explanation for why he attacked Cena, and Cena will interrupt of course. That would be kinda cool to see Punk as the GM. This way, he could still interact with Cena, and not have to wrestle until he's fully ready to go, hopefully in time for Wrestlemania 27.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I hope they have something for Bryan. They should really start a feud with Tyson Kidd or Justin Gabriel.

1 - 20 of 1579 Posts