Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1138 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

His integrity called into question, a conflicted John Cena donned the stripes of guest referee on Raw's main event bout between WWE Champion Randy Orton & R-Truth and The Nexus' Wade Barrett & David Otunga - a pre-Survivor Series scrimmage to test Cena's allegiance.

Discuss.​

·
My man
6,506 Posts
It's recorded on the same day I think, it's just played at the same time tho, not like when it's recorded in America a week in advance.

·
8,232 Posts
LINDA LOST = RETURN OF ATTITUDE ERA!!~!!~~~

Not excited for this RAW.... at all.

I'll catch it if I have nothing else to do, but no current feud has me intrigued in the WWE.

Now if Vince is back on the show tonight and Daniel Bryan Danielson starts a new program, then maybe I'll be intrigued.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,727 Posts
That's the preview from WWE.com? *Miz voice* Really?

Does anybody know the announced card/matches for tonight?

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
World Wrestling Entertainment will be taping tonight’s edition of Raw from the Manchester Evening News Arena in Manchester, England. The taping is scheduled to begin at approximately 7:30 PM in the UK which is 2:30 PM EST.

No official matches have been announced for the taping. The arena website is advertising Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett vs. John Cena vs. Sheamus in a Fatal Four Way for the WWE Championship as the dark match main event.
http://nodq.com/wwe/291236558.shtml

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Yeh it'll be taped, so there's gonna be spoilers...should probably make a thread for that, so those who don't want to know don't accidently come across results.

I look forward to it though, hopefully the crowd is better than last time. I think they were in Sheffied? And they were awful. I remember they put on a loaded Smackdown card including an IC title match AND the first time ever encounter between Undertaker/Jericho and they were just silent...strange. I look forward to more Barrett/Cena/Orton stuff, also looking forward to seeing where the Morrison/Sheamus angle goes, it really needs a promo to make it make a little bit of sense.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
This will be my first time in the States reading spoilers from a UK show lol. Weird role reversal. Hopefully it will be a good show regardless of whether I read the spoilers or not!

1 - 20 of 1138 Posts