Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2653 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

On a special three-hour Raw, John Morrison, Daniel Bryan, Ezekiel Jackson, Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio and Drew McIntyre will collide to become King of the Ring. Who will take the crown in this legendary tournament?

Discuss.​

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
king sheamus plz. dashing or bryan would be good too.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Can't wait for the show, hopefully we get some good KOTR matches. I want Del Rio/Bryan, Morrison/Drew, Bryan/Cody and Morrison/Del Rio in some alright length matches.

·
Banned
328 Posts
I want Zeke out in the first round, and Rhodes to make it to at least the semi's or the finals. I'd be happy with anyone winning other than Zeke, ADR or Sheamus. Zeke because he hasn't worn on me yet and Sheamus and ADR because they don't need it.

My Predictions:

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Pretty hyped to watch this show. Morrison should be winning KOTR but i won't hold my breath considering WWE have screwed Morrison's push many times in the past.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Really looking forward to this, I'm predicting "Here is your winner, and NEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW King of The Ring-" <King of Kings hits, Trips comes out and stares down Sheamus, brawl ensues.>

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
please, please, please don't make me watch Mexican John Cena.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
I'm pulling for King McIntyre

Wouldn't mind if ADR, Sheamus or Morrison won though.

Reactions: ADR LaVey

·
Registered
510 Posts
King Zeke with that big cheesy grin on his face. It won't happen though. The good money on Del Rio I reckon. I really want a heel to win it, faces are dull as KOTR.

1 - 20 of 2653 Posts