Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1555 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Last Monday night, following Team Raw's defeat to SmackDown at WWE Bragging Rights, The Miz challenged the blue brand's Rey Mysterio to come to Raw for a confrontation. Will The Master of the 619 disappoint Mr. Money in the Bank?

Discuss.​

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
woaaah when'd miz challenge rey?

And im hoping the game FINALLY returns!

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
should be a good match, im expecting Alberto to interfere

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I don't remember him challenging Rey, either. With Riley and the expected interference of ADR, Miz should win.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The Miz will win. He's lost too many matches these days.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
The Miz will win. He's lost too many matches these days.
I wouldn't be so sure, he is facing superrey...this is probably to set up a Survivor Series match between two teams with these guys as the captains...Miz might win that one.

Looking forward to seeing how Cena/Orton get along after last week, and the Nexus/Cena stuff is always interesting. Also hoping to see Punk on the show, did he have surgery? Or does he need it? Because I'm interested in a potential Punk/Bryan feud. Then Morrison/Sheamus should continue which would be good. So it could end up being a good show.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I wouldn't be so sure, he is facing superrey...this is probably to set up a Survivor Series match between two teams with these guys as the captains...Miz might win that one.

Looking forward to seeing how Cena/Orton get along after last week, and the Nexus/Cena stuff is always interesting. Also hoping to see Punk on the show, did he have surgery? Or does he need it? Because I'm interested in a potential Punk/Bryan feud. Then Morrison/Sheamus should continue which would be good. So it could end up being a good show.
He doesn't have to win clean, Riley might try to interfere and then Miz hits his SCF from behind and then pins him. Done. Heck, if he could 'beat' Super Cena then why not Super Rey? If he loses again he will look bad, i think he needs to gain some momentum heading to the SS. But considering WWE made Team RAW look so friggin' bad heading to Bragging Rights and they still lost, so anything can happen, i guess.

I heard that Punk is injured but hopefully it's not severe since this is a must-follow feud. And hopefully Ted and Goldust will have a segment tonight to set up their match at SS, and Million Dollar Championship should be put on the line so Ted can finally take his belt back and moves on :p. This should be a good show.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
He doesn't have to win clean, Riley might try to interfere and then Miz hits his SCF from behind and then pins him. Done. Heck, if he could 'beat' Super Cena then why not Super Rey? If he loses again he will look bad, i think he needs to gain some momentum heading to the SS. But considering WWE made Team RAW look so friggin' bad heading to Bragging Rights and they still lost, so anything can happen, i guess.

I heard that Punk is injured but hopefully it's not severe since this is a must-follow feud. And hopefully Ted and Goldust will have a segment tonight to set up their match at SS, and Million Dollar Championship should be put on the line so Ted can finally take his belt back and moves on :p. This should be a good show.
I guess. I agree with you, Miz needs some momentum heading into these PPVs since I'm guessing he'll be cashing in his MITB sooner rather than later. Miz beat Cena with the help of Nexus, Miz doesn't have that kind of help to give him the win. Riley seems to be there only to take finishers, so he's not much help. Giving Miz the win would make some sense, but I wouldn't be surprised if they let Rey win.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well all i know is it is the day before the election so i expect 30 mins of Raw to consist of "Stand up for the WWE"/Speech about you can wear WWE merchandise at the polls or they could just be honest in what they are trying to say and have Cena/Rey Mysterio/HHH wear T-shirts that just say VOTE LINDA MCMAHON

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,802 Posts
I'm always excited to see matches like the Miz vs. Rey Mysterio, two wrestlers that haven't had very many matches together sounds like something new which is always a good thing in today's WWE.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
MNR is the only thing that keeps me from going insane on a monday, all I do in work is think about what will happen, tonight I think the obvious will be Del Rio and Riley interfering with Mysterio's match, Miz picking up the win etc. Also I'm guessing there will be more tension between David Otunga and Wade Barrett, we might even hear McGillicutty and Husky Harris on the mic tonight as well!

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Sounds an exciting main event. I am hoping for more also with Bryan and Dolph possibly leading to title unification at SS instead of a boring elimination match.

Also I hope to see Natalya in action and more with DiBiase and Goldust.

·
Michael Cole is NXT
1,049 Posts
Fully expecting Rey to be about to beat Miz, Del Rio interferes, Rey 619's him, Miz tries to jump him and then Rey 619s him as well.... Suprise us WWE.

1 - 20 of 1555 Posts