Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1484 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Wade Barrett warned John Cena would be fired if he didn't help the Nexus leader defeat WWE Champion Randy Orton at WWE Bragging Rights. Barrett got his wish, but only because Cena gave the Nexus leader an Attitude Adjustment leading to Barrett winning by Disqualification. The Viper retained his title, but that didn't stop him from giving both Cena and Barrett an RKO.

Where does Raw go from here leading up to next months Survivor Series?

Discuss​

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Much like last year I see Triple Threat matches for the World titles at SS, I expect it to be Barrett, Orton and cena this year.

Anyways looking forward to tonight.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Should be intresting to see what route the Cena/Nexus angle goes. Need to get Barrett some more heat back after last night. Wouldn't mind a triple threat for title. Im more hoping they kick off a Punk/Bryan feud for the US Title tbh...

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
There should be a lot of new angles with the members of Team Raw. Currently none of them have anything to do, including the MITB holder, 2 former World Champions and the returning Zeke.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing why Nexus came out during the buried alive match.
Right now it makes ZER0 sense.

And obv excited to see what happens with Cena AAing Barrett

·
Registered
627 Posts
I just hope half the show isnt Cena's crappy puppydog facials.How he ever got to do movies I'll never know.Rob Schneider is a better actor than he is.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Looking forward to what happens next with Nexus. Wade will probobly order Cena to give his half of the tag team titles up. I also hope for Punk/Bryan and also hope Beth Phoenix returns.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
my Prediction for raw tonight.

the raw gm announcement Randy Orton will face John Cena and Wade Barrett for the wwe champion in a Triple Threat matches at Survivor Series 2010.

John Cena vs Randy Orton.

The Miz and Alex Riley vs David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd with Natalya.

The Hart Dynasty will break up on raw tonight.

CM Punk vs John Morrison.

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus.

Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso.

Tamina need to break up with Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso on raw tonight plus that storyline need to end very soon.

Ted DiBiase and Maryse vs Goldust and Aksana.

·
Premium Member
5,651 Posts
The Nexus attack probably won't even be mentioned, it will just be forgotten. All focus will be on the potential triple threat match Cena/Orton/Barrett.

I have no idea what Punk/Miz/Sheamus/Zeke are gonna do

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
There should be a lot of new angles with the members of Team Raw. Currently none of them have anything to do, including the MITB holder, 2 former World Champions and the returning Zeke.
Yeh I'm thinking the same thing. These guys are gonna need something to do...unless of course they just shove them all in a Survivor Series elimination match, which could happen. Things is, theres the MITB holder, the two former world champions, returning Zeke yet the only slightly credible face they could feud with right now is Morrison because Orton/Cena are both tied up in this Nexus thing.

Any of them feuding wtih Morrison is all fine with me though. Punk could maybe feud with Bryan which would be cool to see but it still leaves a few guys with nothing to do. They have a highly uneven face/heel ratio right now. Will be interesting to see what they do though, along with the Nexus/Cena stuff which has been a highlight of RAW thus far.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I definately see a Triple Threat match for the WWE title being announced for the Survivor Series. Orton vs. Cena vs. Barrett, with Barrett telling Cena that he has to let him win, or Cena is fired from the WWE.

I also fully expect Barrett to tell Cena to give up his Tag Team title belt to Gabriel, and I'm hoping Gabriel & Otunga defend the Tag Team titles tonight against McIntyre & Rhodes in a rematch, and lose them.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
^Haha, that's hilarious!

Hopefully, like some have said, a lot of new feuds begin.
I'm really wanting to see what they do with Big Zeke. And Punk should start a feud with Bryan.
I don't really know about everyone else.

Can someone explain what happened last night at the end of Orton vs. Barrett.
I didn't get to watch so I've only been trying to read the results and I'm very confused. Haha.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
^Haha, that's hilarious!

Hopefully, like some have said, a lot of new feuds begin.
I'm really wanting to see what they do with Big Zeke. And Punk should start a feud with Bryan.
I don't really know about everyone else.

Can someone explain what happened last night at the end of Orton vs. Barrett.
I didn't get to watch so I've only been trying to read the results and I'm very confused. Haha.
OK, at some point, the ref got KO'ed, then Nexus came in and beat down Orton. The Cena steps in, takes out Nexus. Barrett's all, "WTF, dude?" and Cena's like, "Dude, the ref's waking up. You would have been DQ'd!" and Barrett's all, "OK, get out of the ring!" The Orton comes to, goes super-Hogan, about to hit the RKO. Cena runs in and gives BARRETT the FU. Ref signals for the bell to ring, disqualifying Orton for "Outside Interference"...

So Barrett "wins" the match, which was all Cena hadda help him do, yet Orton retains the belt.

Then Cena's looking at Orton after the match, like, "Hey man, I did what I could," and then Dickball McNoskillz gives Cena the RKO. Dickball poses, roll credits.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
^See, THAT'S how results should be written. :lmao
Thank you!

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
Mr Ziggles should get given the win here, not sure how it makes sense story wise.

Probably just because it was so good the first time.

1 - 20 of 1484 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.