Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1403 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The most "must see" WWE Champion in history dodged The Viper at WWE TLC to successfully (and controversially) retain the WWE Title and extend the Era of Awesome.

Discuss.​

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
Cannot wait for Raw, should be eventful.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Looking forward to Miz. Not looking forward to see what WWE comes up with that buries Barrett even further than he was last night.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Cannot wait for Raw, should be eventful.
Agreed.

Wouldn't be surprised if we're missing some top heels tonight with the possibility of Barrett and even Sheamus being MIA for a week or so due to what went down at TLC. In some ways it might be the best thing for them.

In any event, I'm looking forward to Raw to see where things are headed now going into The Royal Rumble.

·
Premium Member
23,217 Posts
Wonder if we'll get HHH's return tonight to set up a match with Sheamus at the Rumble or if they'll save Hunter's return for the Rumble match itself. Probably the latter.

Looking forward to the Miz/Morrison build up and hopefully they have something in store for Danielson.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I do not see HHH's return on raw tonight with 7 week to the Royal Rumble.

my Prediction for raw tonight.

Santino Marella and Vladamir Kozlov(c) vs Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel for the WWE Tag Team Championship in a no dq match.

the Nexus will turn on Wade Barrett.

Natalya vs Melina.

Daniel Bryan vs Ted DiBiase.

John Cena vs Sheamus.

The Miz will face Randy Orton for the wwe champion in a steel cage match on raw next week.

The Miz and Alex Riley vs Randy Orton and John Morrison.

·
Registered
904 Posts
So now that morrison and miz are going to fued. What is the over/under for marty jannetty name drops?

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Can't wait for RAW and hopefully the start of Miz/Morrison build.

I also do expect Triple H to come back tonight actually to confront Sheamus after he complains about losing the ladder match. I have no idea where Barrett, Cena and Orton go from here, if they feud with other guys or what not. Who knows, but it should be eventful.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
No idea what will happen on this Raw. As much as I enjoyed TLC, it didn't really leave many doors open for stuff to happen.

Obviously Miz/Morrison will have some kind of meeting, but then where does that leave Orton and Sheamus? Maybe we'll see a tag match or something?

Dredding more Nexus/Cena stuff. fpalm

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Can't wait for Miz/Morrison confrontation, it should be good.

Nexus should reveal the bigger picture soon and it'd better be a good one, that's the only way to keep them interesting, they start losing a lot of steam now.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Looking forward to Raw. Hoping for some new directions starting to unfold and limited Nexus (if not no Nexus) for the week. It's getting tiring having John Cena overcome odds then they start all over again the next Raw - let Wade stew in his anger for a week or two and then make an impact again when he returns, throwing his name into the hat for The Rumble.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
While the build and match should be good, the fact that Morrison is going to be in a 1v1 match for the WWE title makes me cringe lol.

Cena will make me facepalm and remind me why I don't go around telling people I watch wrestling, and Daniel Bryan will put on a good match with someone. Suppose it's better to go in with low expectations though

·
Registered
159 Posts
Im looking forward for tonights RAW. The Miz / Morrison feud should begin and Marella / Kozlov looses their tag team gold to allow Nexus regain credibility and reputation back. Hopefully the Game returns and beating up Sheamus. Im pretty excited. Should be good show.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
This should indeed be very eventful. Let WWE week begin :D

Miz and Morrison's confrontation will be totally awesome and hopefully Bryan gets in a good singles match on the card. I also hope Nexus to something big, Natalya defends her title or at least a new contender is decided instead of another pointless tag match or something they usually do with divas. I dont see Sheamus doing much now so it is perfect for Triple H to make a comeback.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I'm kinda iffy on the HHH return. If they build a match for the Rumble then will both he and Sheamus be out of it? Thats two big names unless they pull double duty.

1 - 20 of 1403 Posts