Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2524 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Re: Official Raw 06-25-2012 Discussion: Jericho Returns

I am going to be watching this tonight in the dorm. Just told my friend we will probably see matches last longer than five minutes.

His reaction: :punk2

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts

RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!!! Interested to see where (if anywhere) they take the Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ stuff, or if Punk's changing directions and its just going ot be Bryan/Kane. Also, very midly interested to see where Cena goes now that the BIg JOhnny stuff is seemingly done.

I am going to be watching this tonight in the dorm. Just told my friend we will probably see matches last longer than five minutes.

His reaction: :punk2
:lmao

·
Registered
2,616 Posts

In b4 Jericho returns as a face and destroys Ziggler's apparent face push.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

Looking forward to Jericho. Not much else to look forward to as we head in to MITB. I think it was about a year ago today Punk cut that epic shoot promo. So who knows, maybe something big happens tonight? Highly doubt it though.

·
Registered
846 Posts

Jericho is back so we may get some surprises. Doubtful but maybe. Probably get some MITB build up tonight. Interested to see what kind of cluster f*** they throw Cena into next. Should be an ok show regardless.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts

Jericho to attack Cena to close the show.

·
Registered
6 Posts

who cares about Jericho. raw is slater now!
one man band baby
ONE MAN BAND!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts

Looking forward to seeing the RAW facts as usual!!!!

"Did you know, RAW is the top-rated wrestling-based Monday night programme on the USA Network"

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts

Jericho's returning, that's about the only thing I'm looking forward to on RAW tonight.

The Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ stuff has also interested me, and I'm interested where they go with that storyline tonight. Probably it will just be between Bryan and Kane, depending on what happens with Punk.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts

not looking forward to fozzy playing tonight but am looking forward to y2j returning!

·
Banned
2,180 Posts

Looking forward to seeing the RAW facts as usual!!!!

"Did you know, RAW is the top-rated wrestling-based Monday night programme on the USA Network"
"Did you know? Last week, Raw mentioned Twitter more times than any other show in TV history, beating the previous weeks episode of Raw by 12, with an amazing 268 Twitter mentions! #Relevant"

·
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
7,899 Posts

Jericho to attack Cena to close the show.
The start of the attitude vs pg era storyline? :shocked:

·
Registered
5,013 Posts

With Vickie as GM, we'll probably be getting Punk/Ziggler for the title or at least Cena/Ziggler. Can't wait to see Ziggler sell the GTS by doing three backflips.

Oh, and yeah, this is pretty much the one-year anniversary show of Punk's worked shoot.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

No, Raw will be saying this instead:

"Did you know that Raw was watched by more people than the Stanley Cup Finals?"

Or something else like:
"Did you know that in June, more people watched WWE events in the world than the NBA Finals"(yes, people should be aware that there were only 5 games of nba finals compared to 7 WWETV shows,plus all countries that get NXT/Superstars,combined with the attendances from all those tv events + live shows)

Knowing WWE though, it'd probably be like:
"Did you know that last week, WWE programming got over 7M viewers? That's more than the amount of people that watched both parts of NBCs Justin Bieber: All Around the World"

·
Registered
650 Posts

Jericho's return will keep things interesting. Hope they start having qualifying matches for Money in the Bank. Hopefully a good RAW.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts

You know Raw is bad right now when the only thing you're looking forward to is a potential Heath Slater promo.

·
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibl
5,214 Posts

Looking forward to more build-up for Lesnar/HHH as well as what they do with Bryan next. But that's about it.

1 - 20 of 2524 Posts