Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had two of my wisdom teeth pulled and have barely been able to eat anything since because my mouth is so sore and I can barely open it and I have lost out on money the past few nights because it effects my job and I'm pissed. :( It hurts. :( But the Vicidon makes up for it. :) But I can still barely open my mouth only like half an inch. :(

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I had 4 wisdom teeth taken out about a year ago, and it didn't start hurting for me until a day later.

They just poked this little needle in my arm, I was out in a second. Then they took out 4 teeth, then sewed the inside of my cheek to my gums. Why they did that, I don't know. I would've thought they would've sewed the gums back together, but they sewed the INSIDE OF MY MOUTH to my gums.

I couldn't really open my mouth without pain for a few days, and I couldn't open my mouth fully for about a month, because I had to start stretching out the inside of my mouth since it was sewn to my gums.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bad part is only one was grown out. The other hadn't even grown out of the gum yet. :( They had to dig it out. :( Now I'm a Mexican without wisdom .:(

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
That was the same for me. I couldn't even feel the ones at the top, and they took them out.

Oh well, I got to keep the teeth after. I lost one somewhere, the other I lost down the sink, and I have another two in my dresser somewhere. They're all brown because I put them in a cup of cola for three weeks to see if they would rot. They didn't, they just made the cola into this thick syrupy stuff.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, but the coolest part was after they wake you up, you feel all drunk and can barely walk. :)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Pussy. I had an big infected molar yanked out. And I didn't have any knock out gas or injections or anything. Just novocaine. I felt that shit. It was either a root canal, or pull the tooth. I said fuck the root canal, and had it yanked. It was usually a 10 minute procedure(freeze, yank, sew) but the tooth was such a bitch, it took a good hour or more, and I had to be refroze a few times. The dentist was yanking and pulling at the tooth so hard, some times it felt my jaw was gonna break. The tooth broke into a bunch of pieces, and he had to dig and dig to get it all out. Afterwards, it just ached though. Couldn't open my mouth much, but it wasn't too much pain. I had a big bottle of strong tylenol with codeine, but never took any. Should've though...that shit would've had me flyin right.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
EWWWWW...I had all 4 wisdom out at once, plus an extra tooth that had grown into the bottom of my mouth under my tongue (wtf?), but I did the gas...& was carried/driven home & dropped into bed for 3 days.

Hurt like fuck the first day cause I forgot the pain killers, but otherwise much easier to take...I'm no gangsta, I'm a self confessed wuss...maximum comfort, minimum discomfort...that's my moto.

<3 BB for your pain.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
All four of mine were taken out this time last year, and none of them had grown out yet. It wasn't too bad. Just remember that drugs are your friend and all will be good.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I only have 1 wisdom tooth. It's weird, yeah.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I had 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out 1 month ago. The pain only lasted 2 days though, but damn did that shit hurt after. I felt all the pulling the dentist did.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I had a root canal on my second to last tooth a year ago. It still hurts when I eat. They put me on novacaine and a numbing thing, but because they made me wait like an hour before they did the actual procedure it wore off during it, and they were too far into to stop and inject me with more shit and have to wait for it to kick in and everything. It sucked.

I've had 4 teeth pulled a couple years ago too. Not wisdom teeth, just extra ones.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I've has three extra teeth show up. It's always a bitch getting them out, they refuse to give me anything. Wisdom teeth are expected to come in next year, at least that's when they're doing x-rays for them.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I've had one pulled out, and I need to have the other 3 pulled out at some stage. Seeing as I have to pay for it, I'll be waiting for a while. It's not that important at the moment.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
If you don't know what they are, you haven't had them yet. You know the small space left in your gums at the back? Imagine big teeth forcing their way up without enough space. That's wisdom teeth. Comes with age.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts