Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, you wanna insult me? Do it officially on this thread. I want to see what you could come up with, we will all have some laughs from this one.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Damn you stole my idea I was going to do a thread for me concerning this darn.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what? Insulting me or you? :topic: WELegend.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
You're just doing this so everyone stops, you're trying to make everyone think it doesn't bother you. Not gonna work.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
No one will stop, until you weather
A) Leave
B) Get Banned
C) Start crying and say why does everyone hate me

But those wont happened, and even if that does happen i strongly doubt it'll stop..if you keep making threads here in Rants

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I started this so America's Finest wouldn't do it first. I will start: My Momma is soo fat, my friend had to take a train and two busses to get on her good side.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
really wow..your mom must be huge

well heres another one, my personal favorite

your moms so fat, God cant even lift her spirit

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Originally posted by ShadyGurl
really wow..your mom must be huge

well heres another one, my personal favorite

your moms so fat, God cant even lift her spirit

PWND

Imagine, What if someone was so gay, they changed their username to QuarantineX?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats the stuff, keep it coming... I want to feel your rage, I feed off of rage.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Didn't someone start a thread like this before, one where people could insult them? I remember that one being a roaring success.

No, hang on, that's not quite right...

·
Registered
840 Posts
I think it's hilarious how someone can tell you people to do something and you just do it. It doesn't even matter who it is. But I guess that's just how most people are, isn't it? You will just roll over on command. Your insults aren't very creative, either.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Pointless member....pointless thread...see the connection? This is Rants, so I'm not supposed to close it no matter how stupidly pathetic it is, so I'll let the "insults" keep flying as you "feed" off people's rage...although it's more like pity for your stupidity than rage....

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Originally posted by Flash
Didn't someone start a thread like this before, one where people could insult them? I remember that one being a roaring success.

No, hang on, that's not quite right...
lol i think flash's humour is vastly under-rated.

Originally posted by Adam
Pointless member....pointless thread...see the connection? This is Rants, so I'm not supposed to close it no matter how stupidly pathetic it is, so I'll let the "insults" keep flying as you "feed" off people's rage...although it's more like pity for your stupidity than rage....
now her ure mistake, ill show u...

Originally posted by Adam
the "insults" keep flying as you "feed" off people's rage...
there it is right there, it should have been the rage in the "" :)

im here to help

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Insult me damn it! I wanted respect but you didn't give it, and now I wanted for you to insult me and you start not insulting me. You guys cant make up your mind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts