Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 2063 Posts

·
Banned
277 Posts
What do you guys think of Roddy as champ? I had a couple friends at the show, they said it was crazy.
I personally don't care about Roddy in 2014,he has faced prety much everyone there is to face in the indies,which pretty much tells his title reign is going to be stale as fuck,i guess it's still going to be better than his Roh title reign so that's something .

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Getting Wrestlemania 9 vibes for that title change :lmao

Why not just give it to Ricochet?
Don't know if he can defend it that much with the LU/DG schedule.

And since Roddy's been an absolute dickhead since BOLA it's pretty good he won it that way.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
What do you guys think of Roddy as champ? I had a couple friends at the show, they said it was crazy.
I was overjoyed!! My friend and I did the New Day dance :lol :dance2
AR Fox & Trevor Lee were checking me/my butt out before the show :lol
I'm kinda old for Trevor, but still would :yum:

Reactions: NastyYaffa

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Maybe now Roddy can get an upgrade from his shitty little boots.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
YES FUCK YES no more of this horrible mediocre title run. wait that must mean no more Kyle which must mean no more fish in PWG :mark::mark::mark::mark::mark: THANK CHRIST they can stay ROH, and PWG is great once again. :)
Fish is legit! He should stay :sad: Vanilla Kyle can go :lol

·
Registered
882 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Sick!!!

How would everyone feel about PWG bringing back the Human Tornado since he's been wrestling again?

·
Registered
882 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
I agree! SSB were amazing in PWG, especially that three way ladder match at vs the Bucks and Future Shock

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
He has HIV apparently. He shouldn't be wrestling.
I agree 100%. Fun guy to watch but with HIV he shouldn't be in anything contact related.

·
Midcard Minivan
6,678 Posts
141 - 160 of 2063 Posts