Wrestling Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 2063 Posts

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,978 Posts
Cobb vs Bandido :banderas

Also, dat 3 way tag match :fuckyeah

I could see the Bucks showing up and inserting themselves in the match, could lead something awesome if done right.

·
Registered
12,663 Posts
Sixteen on July 26

Flip Gordon vs Trey Miguel
Dark Order vs Best Friends
MJF vs Darby Allin
Black Taurus/Laredo Kid/Puma King vs Bandido/Flamita/Rey Horus
Jungle Boy vs Joey Janela
Brody King vs David Starr
LAX vs Rascalz - Ladder Match

Lot of potential AEW matches on this card. Interesting.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Sixteen on July 26

Flip Gordon vs Trey Miguel
Dark Order vs Best Friends
MJF vs Darby Allin
Black Taurus/Laredo Kid/Puma King vs Bandido/Flamita/Rey Horus
Jungle Boy vs Joey Janela
Brody King vs David Starr
LAX vs Rascalz - Ladder Match

Lot of potential AEW matches on this card. Interesting.
Dang, that PWG roster has taken a beating the last few years. Not much to look forward to there.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,978 Posts
I'm going to blame Marty winning BOLA 16 as the moment PWG got really fucking stupid, and it only recovered in the last year or so.

PWG feels like early PWG in that's its back to being a small indie with a few name guys, and a lot of news ones. Not a bad thing imo as it allows it to reset things in way, and forge a new era.

Just never book Martin, OVE and Cat Sami again, and it's all good

·
The NEW
13,420 Posts
They've also lost ZSJ, Riddle, WALTER, Ricochet, Trevor & other former major players in the company. Looking at the card for the Anniversary Show, I can say that I have no interest whatsoever to watch Janela, Jungle Boy, Flip Gordon, Trey Miguel, LAX or/and Rascalz wrestle. There's no interesting matches in the card at all, with maybe the exception of SSB vs. Best Friends. EXTREMELY boring card in my eyes.

Also it feels like it takes FOREVER for their shows to hit up the interwebs these days. That's a big factor of why there's not much hype regarding the company anymore, and also personally I feel like the new venue has killed some of the classic charm that PWG used to have. It's a stupid thing to "complain" about, but it is what it is. :cozy

2021 - 2040 of 2063 Posts