181 - 200 of 2063 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'd rather Tremont then Havoc

·
Lethargic Llama, follow me on twitter
3,481 Posts
Next show is February 27th. Strong vs Trevor Lee for title is only match announced so far

·
Administrator
33,715 Posts
It's only those that have signed exclusive contracts (Cole, O'Reilly, Fish, Briscoes & Elgin I think) those still under the old contracts are fine. I don't think Strong is actually under contract at all since he's doing Evolve as well.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
It's only those that have signed exclusive contracts (Cole, O'Reilly, Fish, Briscoes & Elgin I think) those still under the old contracts are fine. I don't think Strong is actually under contract at all since he's doing Evolve as well.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Big opportunity for Mike Bailey here. Super pumped for him to get it. He's quickly become one of my favorite guys to watch. He's worked Busick a few times before and if you haven't seen those matches before, or Bailey in general I think you're in for a treat. IMO he could very well be the next Steen/Generico, in terms of a Canadian guy who seemingly comes out of nowhere and kills it all around the world.

·
The Whole Shebang
970 Posts
I don't care if Hero is "fat" - he has still been killing it in his matches as far as I am concerned. And I can't wait to see another battle between he and Gulak. I was a big fan of their CZW encounter some time back.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Trevor Lee has risen through the ranks of indy wrestling faster than anyone else within the past year. Challenging for the title already.

Bucks vs Cage/Nation sounds like a funny holy shit type match..

Also, I hope Cole is still allowed to be on PWG shows :(

EDIT: And holy shit, Mike Bailey is on this card? Another guy who just blew up over the last year. Out of nowhere. If you haven't already, check out his match with Busick in CZW. Iirc, it was New Heights.

Seems like PWG is being forced to book talent from elsewhere due to the recent ROH crap. It's both a good and a bad thing. Oh well, it was about time anyway. Maybe this will breathe some new life into PWG.

But are they having DDT this year?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I don't watch PWG really, I've only seen highlights on YouTube. I might buy a DVD or two at some point (recommendations?). However I know who the big names are etc and I've seen some of them wrestle over here. What's people's opinions of Candice LeRae? I know she's a big part of the company and one of their top talents (from what I've read and seen anyway) She wrestles the guys all the time and has proven she's just as good as then and she's tough as nails so I was wondering if any of the fans on here could ever see her becoming PWG Champion at some point in the future?

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
What's people's opinions of Candice LeRae? I know she's a big part of the company and one of their top talents (from what I've read and seen anyway) She wrestles the guys all the time and has proven she's just as good as then and she's tough as nails so I was wondering if any of the fans on here could ever see her becoming PWG Champion at some point in the future?

nuff said

Don't think she'll ever be PWG Champ but at least she got a shot against Cole about a year ago.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
181 - 200 of 2063 Posts