Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Y.N.W.A
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
go to www.premierleague.com sign up for free then select your team go to join league and enter the bold code below

I have made a private classic league for anyone on this forum code: 825261-211865

You are welcome to join.

This thread is also for general discussion of the game.

My team dont know whether to swap defoe for anelka, whats your thoughts

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Having dominated the World Cup fantasy league I'm looking forward to this *cue me finishing bottom now!!*

·
Premium Member
8,371 Posts
I'd stick with Defoe, he'll get most of their goals this season unless they bring in another striker. I'll join the league (again) but usually there's only a few people along with me who stay until the end which is boring.

·
......................... .
7,776 Posts
just joined, have a feeling berbatov might get off his arse and actually do something this year, and hopefully hernandez turns out to be decent, but my team probably relies too much on united and spurs so i will probably change it before the season starts

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
just joined, dont know how to post images so my team is:

gomes

evra terry hangeland dawson

bale pienaar nzogbia valencia

rooney tevez

subs:
gk: carson
def: givet
mid: ferguson
fw: doyle

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Just joined, my team name is Rams Reserves because this team is only good enough to get into their reserves:

GK: Birmingham don't concede many

DF: Vermaelon scored 6 goals in the league alone last season, Dunne got most points last season

MF: Young should get some assists, Kuyt gets goals

ST: Chamakah looked amazing in the Emirates Cup, Wayne Rooney got 30 goals last season

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
some good teams there, dont suppose anyone could tell me how to post an image of my side? :eek:
I print screened it, pasted it into Photoshop, saved it as a PNG.

Uploaded it onto Imageshack then copied the link to here.

I bet there is a quicker way

·
Y.N.W.A
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I print screened it, pasted it into Photoshop, saved it as a PNG.

Uploaded it onto Imageshack then copied the link to here.

I bet there is a quicker way
Print screen copy into paint crop image save then upload to imageshack or photobucket

1 - 20 of 83 Posts