Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5321 - 5340 of 5368 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
South Korea are in form too. But they are in a different Qualifying group to us. All we need is 1 more point to get out 2nd foot into South Africa.

I would love to see Australia get drawn against an unconventional powerhouse in the W.C Group stage. Like Germany or Sweeden. Last time we had Brazil and Croatia but that didnt seem all that attractive. Brazil are the mac-daddy of all teams, and Croatia play a very short passing, Holding MF where Verbeek has as playing longer balls now and encourages crosses (look at what Bresciano and Kennedy did last night with a pin-point cross) :cheers:

·
I'm A Hugger
9,913 Posts
Back to domestic action thank god tomoro with some real big games down the bottom. A tricky game for us, but Hull/Portsmouth & West Brom playing Stoke promises to be very interesting. I'd love a Pompey/West Brom double, but i don't see it happening.

Fingers crossed that Newcastle lose too and Shearer doesn't inspire them too much. It'll be that very rare day that i actually want Chelsea to beat someone destroy someone.

·
Banned
6,109 Posts
Good win today, probably should have been more than the 2-0.

Fucking fantastic to have the Cesc back, 2 assists for Cesc, the second assist being a stunning lofted pass over the top and 2 goals for Adebayor, can't complain.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Sign of champions is that.
The more and more it happens, the more and more I can see us doing it. Still a long way to go, and still have to rely on you slipping up, but doing things like this gives me hope, and that is the only thing we have had since before we beat you at OT.

We deserved it though, hit the woodwork half a dozen times by what the BBC said. Do not have Sultana so do not know for sure. :side:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Well done to Liverpool, they did deserve the victory over Fulham, after hitting the woodwork so many times i didn't think it was going to be their day but they won.

It was a good victory for Arsenal also, Fabregas and Adebayor got some valuable time under their belts after being injured for a long time, hopefully now we can keep them fit and get our other injured players back and end the season on a real high.

·
I'm A Hugger
9,913 Posts
Hopefully United will draw or lose today to make this an interesting title race for all concerned, but mainly for the neutrals.

Oh and get in Andre Ooijer!!

5321 - 5340 of 5368 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.