Wrestling Forum banner

1661 - 1680 of 9675 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Just read this as well, can't see it mentioned

A new report suggests that Pokemon X & Y will be split into three different areas - Central Karos Pokedex, Coastal Karos Pokedex and Mountain Pokedex.

The news comes via Japanese magazine, CoroCoro (via ONM) which as well as unveiling the areas also reveals four new Pokemon and character customisation.

It's still currently unknown how many Pokemon will be in the Pokemon X and Y Pokedex. So far ten new Pokemon have been confirmed for the game, although at least 23 older Pokemon will also be included within the game.
Also Fairy is a poor type name. Why not something like Mystic or Celestial? sounds better

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,662 (Edited)
Just read this as well, can't see it mentioned

Also Fairy is a poor type name. Why not something like Mystic or Celestial? sounds better
Nice bit of info there, thank for posting it!

Fairy immediately associates it with Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable which I'm guessing was the point.

Also, box art and region time.

New trailer too

Looks fucking amazing!! :mark:

EDIT: Also..

Following its reveal in CoroCoro on Saturday, The Pokémon Company has now announced the US names of the latest Pokémon. First, Gogoat shall be known as Gogoat. Elikiteru will be known as Helioptile, Yayakoma will be known as Fletchling and Yancham will be known as Panchum. In addition to this, they have also confirmed a few other bits. First, the Karos Region shall be called Kalos and Miare City shall be called Lumiose City. The move Parting Remark will be called Parting Shot and Parabola Charge will be Parabolic Charge

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
ring ring

ring ring

Hey, do you remember my super cool rattata? My rattata is different from regular rattata. It’s like my Rattata is in the top percentage of rattata.”

P.S...I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.

I drop a variation on one of those two quotes, probably without exaggeration once a week.

#ThankYouPokémon

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
God damn that does look good. Cannot wait for October :mark:

First game I'm genuinely unsure of what starter to choose. At the moment I'm siding with Grass but that could easily change to Fire. This might be my 2nd game where I don't just water for my first playthrough.

And I understand why they chose fairy but it just doesn't sound that impressive. I'd be happier if they just called it Light :p

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,667
God damn that does look good. Cannot wait for October :mark:

First game I'm genuinely unsure of what starter to choose. At the moment I'm siding with Grass but that could easily change to Fire. This might be my 2nd game where I don't just water for my first playthrough.

And I understand why they chose fairy but it just doesn't sound that impressive. I'd be happier if they just called it Light :p
I'm going to get both and use all three of the starters on my first playthrough. That way I can find out which one I like quickly and go with it on my other playthroughs.

No.. No it doesn't. Although, the Pokemon that are getting it so far aren't too impressive. Mawile, Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable. (Maybe Awakened Mewtwo will prove to be pretty good and change Fairy for the better.)

Anyone kinda hoping for a Poison Legendary? There hasn't been one yet and it'd be nice to see a Non-Dragon legend after the cluster fuck of them in the last two gens..

Hohenheim of Light said:
Wow. The game looks super.

Will have to see the final forms to decide on the starter as they all have potential. Gogoat is an awful name for an awesome 'mon.
Gogoat. You already know that it's going to be awesome after it was designed on and named after Daniel Bryan :D:

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
I'm going to get both and use all three of the starters on my first playthrough. That way I can find out which one I like quickly and go with it on my other playthroughs.
We could just trade amongst ourselves in this topic and save a bit of money :p

No.. No it doesn't. Although, the Pokemon that are getting it so far aren't too impressive. Mawile, Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable. (Maybe Awakened Mewtwo will prove to be pretty good and change Fairy for the better.)
I'm willing to bet the Togepi line will also become a fairy type. Maybe Celebi, Manaphy, Chansey/Blissey, Audino, Munna/Mushana, Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprite and Cressilia.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,671 (Edited)
Since they're working now, here are today's released Screenshots.

We could just trade amongst ourselves in this topic and save a bit of money :p

I'm willing to bet the Togepi line will also become a fairy type. Maybe Celebi, Manaphy, Chansey/Blissey, Audino, Munna/Mushana, Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprite and Cressilia.

Good point..

I can't see many legends changing types. The Pixies might but I doubt Celebi will. Happiny/Chansey/Blissey will probably become Normal/Fairy and Cresselia won't change if Darkrai doesn't since they are meant to be complete opposites..

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Just get a Clamperl and evolve it with Deep Sea Scale. (If you have it)
I have 3 clamperls, but only a deep sea tooth (after you beat 5 floors of white tree hollow you open a shop that sells them however DOH!). I finally caught one after like 45 minutes, no sweat.

I already reserved Pokemon X. I can't decide if I want to buy a guide for it or just wing it. both ways would be fun, but I stil can't decide.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,676
I already reserved Pokemon X. I can't decide if I want to buy a guide for it or just wing it. both ways would be fun, but I stil can't decide.
Wing it and just spend extra time in each area finding everything.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,678
Getting around town is getting even easier now..

Another thing seen previous is the inclusion of Rollerblades. These items seem to allow for faster travel in areas, and are attached to the shoes of the trainer. It's not known if they replace running/bikes or are an accessory.
http://www.serebii.net/xy/mechanics.shtml

New moves - http://www.serebii.net/xy/attacks.shtml

Pokémon names and move names seem to have increased beyond the 10 & 12 respective character limit. France has called Pancham Pandespiègle which is 2 characters longer, while Parabolic Charge is 16 characters long
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

The first image of the next 3DS LL for Japan has . Previously announced, this console is to be released via a special lottery to celebrate the Pokémon Center's 15th birthday. This 3DS LL is based upon the Pokémon Eevee and features a striped pattern. The lottery begins tomorrow and the winners of it can purchase the Eevee 3DS LL for 18,880¥

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Definitely calling the Panda Pandespiègle :mark:

When you first select your character, and select a gender, you have the ability to choose between three different presets. These alter the character's hair and skin tone to be more personalised to your own appearance.

That's not all, however, as you have the ability to later get various bits of clothing and accessories throughout the Kalos region. You can then return home and change your appearance at any time. We'll be providing a list of all the items of clothing as the game is released.
Seriously hope we can get rid of the stupid hat

1661 - 1680 of 9675 Posts