Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 9680 Posts

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know a lot of people here probably don't give a shit, but I thought I'd post this anyways. Both are for the 3DS only and are in complete 3D as far as I am aware.

Starters have been announced, and the two legendary mascots of the games are both seen in the announcement video posted on the official Pokemon Youtube Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4bIrWryFc7A (Link to the video if the Embed fails.)

I know I'm gonna sound like a kid, but I can't help but get a little exited about the prospect of a complete new set of games with a whole new set of Pokemon in it.

Pokemon of the Week #1 - Maractus
Pokemon of the Week #2 - Typhlosion
Pokemon of the Week #3 - Shiftry

Pokemon of the Week #4 - Ludicolo
Pokemon of the Week #5 - Swellow
Pokemon of the Week #6 - Aggron
Pokemon of the Week #7 - Magikarp
Pokemon of the Week #8 - Scizor
Pokemon of the Week #9 - Blastoise

Friend Codes

el dandy - 1392-4618-6858
Sensesfail - 2492-4113-6133
JJJ - 5214-9902-1248
united_07 - 1091-8453-0362
POLITICALLY INCORRECT - 5300-8815-4605
Sephiroth - 0688-6650-8884
Obby - 3497-0008-5939
LateTrain27 - 2148-8195-9257
Carlito_mfc - 0189-8826-2627
Desecrated - 5129-1511-9104
TheUMBRAE - 0018-1482-7007
BLEACH - 1521-3717-5177
Bobby Zeal - 2277-7389-4903
Make_The_Grade - 3265-5815-3163
KO Lariat - 2938-7571-4375

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Re: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Announced!

A 3D Pokemon Game with a worldwide release this year for the 3DS? My body is ready.

·
Premium Member
17,098 Posts

Well, well, well. they said it would just be another mystery Dungeon on the Wii U!!! thank God it's not!!!

it's Vulpix 2.0!!!!

coming out in October!!!! To psyched to know what to say!!! I'm almost done the Soul silver pokedex; now I have a goal for October 2013: catch every pokemon beforehand.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

As long as the Fire Starter doesn't turn out to be Fire/Fighting again, I'm happy! :D

·
Registered
21,617 Posts

Even though I wont be buying them, nor have I bought a Pokemon game in about 10 years...this actually excites me. I think I'll be a Pokemon fan forever.

·
Premium Member
17,098 Posts

As long as the Fire Starter doesn't turn out to be Fire/Fighting again, I'm happy! :D
fuckin' A. It would be about time. It looks like the grass one might be a grass/fighting and the fire one will just stay fire.

I think the new legendarys look dumb (a fire bird (uh, Ho-Oh) and a glowing Elk?). However, if this means their not Dragon types, I'll be stoked for that. Wonder how many new pokemon they'll make.

What will they call the next pokemon games? Ebony & Ivory!

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts

3DS? They're still making stuff for that failure? Ugh, should have just kept making it for the DS.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

fuckin' A. It would be about time. It looks like the grass one might be a grass/fighting and the fire one will just stay fire.

I think the new legendarys look dumb (a fire bird (uh, Ho-Oh) and a glowing Elk?). However, if this means their not Dragon types, I'll be stoked for that. Wonder how many new pokemon they'll make.

What will they call the next pokemon games? Ebony & Ivory!
Grass/Fighting would be fairly awesome. The 'Fire Bird' looks a little like a Ghost/Fire type to me. (Look at the tips of the wings.) The other might be a Pure Grass type Legend. Not 100% sure there though.

Pokemon Chalk & Pokemon Cheese. 7th Generation, everything is made of some form of cheese. Rival could be called Brie.... I have too much time on my hands :(

3DS? They're still making stuff for that failure? Ugh, should have just kept making it for the DS.
I think this is just to boost the sales a little since Pokemon is such a draw in teh Nintendolandz.

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts

If I had to guess right now, it'll be back to the every starter can beat both others from DPP.

Water/Flying, Grass/Ground, Fire/Electric

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,475 Posts

OMG CHESPIN. HE'S WEARING A HAT. I know my starter is going to be :). Or not. I always pick a fire starter.

They should do a Ditto starter.

Funny since the 3DS has sold about 1/3 of what the 360 and PS3 have in their lifespans in just over a year and a half.

·
THE BIG DAWG
1,603 Posts

I'd say the 3ds is doing well. It's only on it's second year and they have shipped 22 million, and with games coming out this year such as Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigis Mansion, Monster Hunter 4 etc. They are going to sell a lot more units.

It also has a strong current line up: Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil mercenaries, Street Fighter, Dead Or Alive, Mario Kart, Mario 3d Land, New Super Mario Bros 2, Zelda Orcarina Of Time, Star Fox 64 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising and a lot more.

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I'm definitely going to get this game, but I'll need to get the 3DS first... Any games that anyone would recommend to get?

·
Registered
22,784 Posts

DO WANT.

Need a 3DS first though.

Looking forward to seeing how fucking retarded the new pokemon are and what dumb names they get. As good as the games are, they ran out of any good pokemon ideas about 4 generations ago :p.

·
31,475 Posts

I'd say the 3ds is doing well. It's only on it's second year and they have shipped 22 million, and with games coming out this year such as Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigis Mansion, Monster Hunter 4 etc. They are going to sell a lot more units.

It also has a strong current line up: Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil mercenaries, Street Fighter, Dead Or Alive, Mario Kart, Mario 3d Land, New Super Mario Bros 2, Zelda Orcarina Of Time, Star Fox 64 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising and a lot more.
It sold 23 mil. as of Sept. So lets go low and say its at 25 mil. right now. That means its probably shipped 30-32 mil. units.

·
31,475 Posts

Who is everyone going to choosevas a starter?

Oh god, I just realized the third game will be Pokemon Z. fpalm

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts

Pretty excited about this, I've been hoping that they make the move towards 3D for a while. Previously I've always gone for the Water starter as well (With the exception of Charizard who was just a BAMF when I was 6). This will be the first game where I will genuinely be puzzled as to which starter to go with, I'm leaning towards Grass just for that hat but then the fire one with the Vulpix quality!

1 - 20 of 9680 Posts