Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
3921 - 3929 of 3929 Posts

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
It would be me if the Orton shirt was the one w/the pink on it. b/c that shirt is fierce as fuck.

·
Butter My Arse
11,762 Posts
I mentioned this when I was watching, but I was like a week behind.

I noticed this sign... "FIRE THIS PERSON"... At SASHA BANKS?!
Then, days later, I realised the RKO shirt and the guy had a sheep mask on during the taping (you can't see it in the image obviously).

Which one of you guys travelled to Orlando to piss me off? :cuss:
Relax. Hopefully they were directing it to the ring announcer. :faint:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Always liked Byron Saxton on commentary and prefer him to anyone else in that role. I enjoyed the 3 person booth with Saxton Regal and Renee, just for the Lolz.

·
Banned
663 Posts
Always liked Byron Saxton on commentary and prefer him to anyone else in that role. I enjoyed the 3 person booth with Saxton Regal and Renee, just for the Lolz.
Yeah, Byron Saxton is pretty good all-around. He's like a non-smark version of Matt Striker.

Reactions: Bonaire

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Did 2 diff versions of the show air or something? Cause on 1 site, I saw match listing that had a full card for the show, but when I watched it, the show was just a 2013 recap with Cesaro-Regal at the end(randomly too,cause they went from empty arena one minute to filled arena for the match the next minute lol)

·
Banned
663 Posts
Did 2 diff versions of the show air or something? Cause on 1 site, I saw match listing that had a full card for the show, but when I watched it, the show was just a 2013 recap with Cesaro-Regal at the end(randomly too,cause they went from empty arena one minute to filled arena for the match the next minute lol)
That site was wrong because they just went with the results from the tapings. That's not how it works during holidays.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Brilliant match between Regal/Cesaro. The match didn't have that many high spots but much like the final Ambrose-Regal contest, the storytelling and expressions of both guys sold it for me.

3921 - 3929 of 3929 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.