Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5161 - 5165 of 5165 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Bull Dempsey has gotten more fans with this new gimmick. Yeah its comedic and doesn't have much of a ceiling but it was better than what he was doing before. Not everyone has to be a serious character in WWE. I get it if you didn't like fat shaming but this isn't anything new with the company. Stereotypes is always being played in television.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,159 Posts
Man, I love when Big Cass gets the hot tag. It almost gets me as hype as Reigns :reigns. Dawson and Wilder have a cool Tag Team Finisher, but they look like generic jobbers. Sidenote: Did anyone else notice this :drake1?

Jordan and Gable continue to be the second brightest shining stars in the Tag Team Division. They have great chemistry and they know how to tell a story with their facial expressions and interactions. I hope they get the belts off those charisma vacuums as soon as possible.

I'm beyond sick of the Corbin squashes. I know he can do better, but I can't blame people at this point for giving him go away heat when they refuse to develop his character on air.

Dana is so good at being an annoying heel. I love how she pats Brown Haired Renee on the head. When is she finally going to snap?

Dana vs. Charlotte was so fun to watch. I love my athletic blondes :drose. Dana's trash talking is so on point and she's really good in the ring for being as new as she is.

Even though they're among my favorites, I don't care much for Owens vs. Balor, but I enjoyed the intensity that Owens brought when he squashed that jobber. This PPV rematch just feels pointless since he's on the main roster.

I turned off the stream when Blake and Murphy vs. The Vaudevillains came on. I can't stand either team.
That's blasphemy! Devin Taylor doesn't have a quarter of the personalty or charisma of Renee.

That being said I can't wait to see her whoop Dana Brooke's ass which is just a testament to how good of a heel she is.

·
The EST of NXT
28,840 Posts
That's blasphemy! Devin Taylor doesn't have a quarter of the personalty or charisma of Renee.

That being said I can't wait to see her whoop Dana Brooke's ass which is just a testament to how good of a heel she is.

Lol, check your user cp. They call her that in ChibiWrestlers and it totally made me forget her name.

·
Banned
1,030 Posts
Bull Dempsey has gotten more fans with this new gimmick. Yeah its comedic and doesn't have much of a ceiling but it was better than what he was doing before. Not everyone has to be a serious character in WWE. I get it if you didn't like fat shaming but this isn't anything new with the company. Stereotypes is always being played in television.
Yup. At least he's able to show something now, whereas before he was just a fat version of Borin Corbin.

·
The People's MVP
1,948 Posts
I liked how last week they basically sent Eva Marie out there and said all you have to do is a suplex and then everyone will like you.

Baron Corbin is more boring than Ryback but at least his matches are only 5 seconds.

Don't get why so many hate Blake & Murphy

5161 - 5165 of 5165 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.