Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Tensions between the NXT Rookies and WWE Pros escalated as they lost a 20-Man Over-the-Top Rope Battle Royal to The Nexus. How will the defeat affect the season two Rookies as the latest NXT Poll opens this week?

Discuss.​

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
^ Next week, the next elimination isnt until next week. This will be their "last chance" to impress.

But yea I agree Cottonwood needs to go. Terrible in the ring, worse on the mic, and just a weird dude. After that though the competition will begin. Should be a good show tonight, can't wait to see Miz with the breifcase and more Percy Watson! OH YEAH!

*Edit* Maybe it is tonight? The poll comes out. I swear Cole has been saying it was next week. Last week on NXT he said in two weeks. Also the commercial from Raw last night didn't say anything about an elimination. They said it was the final chance to impress? Guess we'll wait and see

·
Registered
636 Posts
Can't wait for the show tonight! NXT is the only wrestling show I look forward to watching now. Hope it's better than last week's though.

·
Registered
636 Posts
The obstacle course is one out of the two challenges that I think actually make sense to have.

Damn, that means elimation tonight, doesn't it?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I'm glad Matt Striker wanted us to know he's still in shape.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Percy Watson in yellow?

1 - 20 of 231 Posts