Wrestling Forum banner

Official NXT Discussion Thread 2/15

2925 Views 23 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  sXeCalli
Last week we saw another elimination, as Byron Saxton was sent home, but not before being berated by his pro Dolph Ziggler. We're down to 3 and the end of this season draws ever closer. Tune in to see what is in store as the 3 remaining rookies will do anything to show that they are the next WWE Breakout star.

Discuss.​
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· I am a solid B+
7,594 Posts
from wwe chat

JoeyStyles: You cannot appreciate how big Brodus Clay is unless you see him in person. Just ask R-Truth...who still thinks he's in Green Bay

· Registered
90 Posts
I've never watched NXT before because, well. Its NXT. I'll drop my thoughts.

-They use LOTS of weird camera angles. Am I the only one who found/finds this annoying?
-Slime? Really?
-The matches weren't super good. Seeing a guy whose in a main event of a PPV lose to a rookie? :rolleyes:
-So much time was spent showing the rock promo. Although, i could listen to "YOU CANT SHEE ME" over and over
-Commentary was actually amusing.
-Fat guy better not be in the WWE. I liked the guy that was wearing the USA toque during the quiz.

· Registered
5,733 Posts
I've never watched NXT before because, well. Its NXT. I'll drop my thoughts.

-They use LOTS of weird camera angles. Am I the only one who found/finds this annoying?
-Slime? Really?
-The matches weren't super good. Seeing a guy whose in a main event of a PPV lose to a rookie? :rolleyes:
-So much time was spent showing the rock promo. Although, i could listen to "YOU CANT SHEE ME" over and over
-Commentary was actually amusing.
-Fat guy better not be in the WWE. I liked the guy that was wearing the USA toque during the quiz.
>.> . . .Clay > this episode and > you that nite.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.