Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently something happened last sunday, some sort of Rumble. And I guess this means we're on the road to wrestlefest or something. But who cares about that, tonight is NXT night. Tune in to see all the great rookie action as we find the WWE's next breakout star.

Discuss.​

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
Watching mostly for Del Rio and Rodriquez, but I am enjoying the antics of Bateman and Bryan as well.

·
Registered
573 Posts
*Gail Kim chokes out Derick Bateman while teaching him a new submission. This turns on Daniel Bryan, who starts making out with her.
I don't understand why they just don't have these backstage segments on RAW... Probably because it is not PG appropriate for television.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Wish they'd stop trying to make us care about Johnny Curtis. He's good on FCW, doesn't translate over here. Doesn't get over with the crowd. That should be the end.

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's such a shame Masters only wins on NXT. Dude is sooooooo much better than all the guys they bring up too soon.

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Trips won't put over more than 2 people a year, but he'll let himself get rescued by kids. Nice logic.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Ted got to show off a bit on big Brodus and he got a chant. So Teddy's the face and Maryse is still a raging bitch? Awesome! I approve. Bateman was pretty slick in getting Gail to get Derrick all hot and bothered. But Daniel was almost as bad as Kelly at the end.

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
Sometimes I wonder if Grisham and Mathews even have a format of what's going to happen or do they just wing the entire show.

So how did this episode go? I missed it.
Probably my least favorite so far. Truth/Curtis v Bateman/Bryan was ok. The talk the talk challenge was the highlight of the show. The arm wrestling challenge and the other two matches were dull.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Sometimes I wonder if Grisham and Mathews even have a format of what's going to happen or do they just wing the entire show.

Probably my least favorite so far. Truth/Curtis v Bateman/Bryan was ok. The talk the talk challenge was the highlight of the show. The arm wrestling challenge and the other two matches were dull.
Who won the immunity points?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Real man =/= fat man LOLOLOL

That was fucking hilarious. All fat people will hate Daniel Bryan now. Ha!

Seriously though, after what Brodus said, Daniel should've went down there and beat the shit out of him.. Or, well, at least he could've tried. As funny as it was, that was a pretty bad comeback.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts