Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week on NXT we saw rookie Aksana given a double dose of bad news, as she was eliminated from NXT and her husband, Goldust, served her with divorce papers! We are now down to only 3 rookies: Naomi, Kaitlyn, and AJ. But by the end of the night, we will be down to our final 2 rookies. Tune in to WWE.com to see which to rookies will move on, and which one will be eliminated from season 3 of NXT.

Discuss.​

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
AJ is moving onto the finale. I have no idea who is going to be eliminated between Kaitlyn and Naomi which for me will make for a good show. At least the ending anyway.

·
Registered
980 Posts
It's hard to guess who will be eliminated. They could have the BFFs (Kaitlyn and AJ) go to the finale, but Naomi is clearly a front runner to be in the finale though. I just have no idea.

Looking forward to Cole gloating about Mizs win. Here we go!

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
Naomi to leave tonight...I hope

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
Kaitlyn likes mustaches..I will so give her a ride

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
how did AJ almost forget Undertaker

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
since when did matthews not give a shit about nxt? haha

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
fuck AJ is delicious

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i really wish those 3 or one of those three would have interrupted that segment when they saw cole and mathews not paying attention and just rip them a new one. i wanna see one of these girls have some fucking balls and stand up for themselves and make some sort of statement/impact etc...maybe even go over to the table and bitchslap them

1 - 20 of 103 Posts