Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight will be the last night for one of our 4 remaining rookies. Which rookie was not able to impress the NXT pros and the WWE Universe enough to become the next breakout star? Tune into WWE.com tonight to find out.

Discuss.​

·
Registered
980 Posts
Maybe it is time for Aksana to go now that they finished the "deported" storyline and that she no longer has the million dollar belt. It certainly looks like she could be eliminated tonight. Maybe they still want to play on the "Goldust and Aksana are still married and Rookie/Pro" thing though.

Either way, i expect the show to be full of laughs like usual. If only Maxine wasn't eliminated.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Is the show live or taped tonight?

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Aksana seems to be the most logical choice to be eliminated tonight. Unless creative wants to keep a heel on the show untill the last episode 2 weeks from now, Aksana dosen't really have a reason to be on NXT anymore. The deportation storyline is finished. She's married to Goldust, in a manner of speaking, lol. The Million Dollar Championship is back with Ted DiBiase, and due to Ted Jr. going after the US Championship, any potential rivalry with Maryse isn't happening. I expect tonight to pretty much finish up whatever loose ends are left, and have Aksana take a bow.

If Aksana DOES stay, then it's Naomi that's getting the boot. I realize that's she's atheltic and alot of people like her, but she's the only one left that dosen't have anything going for her. AJ is the fan favorite and shows up on Superstars with Primo. Kaitlyn is the other fan favorite and shows up on SmackDown with Vickie and Dolph. Aksana has Goldust and shows up on Raw. You get what I'm saying. Basically, I see the season finale coming down to AJ / Kaitlyn / Aksana almost as I can see AJ / Kaitlyn / Naomi.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
LMAO Cole.

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
so at what time tonight do Primo and AJ have sex in the ring

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Someone MUST make a sig of Cole's sign.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Don't do it, Goldust! Don't think with your Golden Globes!

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
I would forgive Aksana again...and again

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hope Aksana again tells us that if she is sent back to Lithuania she will be beaten with Shovels.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts