Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week saw a shocking turn of events as the marriage of Goldust and his NXT rookie Aksana seemed to have been derailed by Ted DiBiase and Maryse. However, it was Goldust' father Dusty Rhodes who had a suprise himself, as he brought in the original Million Dollar Man himself, Ted DiBiase Sr. But after the two were named husband and wife, Aksana slapped Goldust right in the face! We also had an elimination last week, as Maxine was eliminated from NXT.

With the events seemingly getting crazier by the week, what lies in store for the rookies this week?

Just a reminder that this is a taped show, so please, no spoilers.

Discuss.​

·
Registered
980 Posts
Well, Primo and Aj never "had the chance" to tell each other what they wanted to say last week also, but I guess that was just to reveal the kissing that was going on at the different areas.

The show will probably have very little wrestling-wise as usual, but the commentary will probably be very funny.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Primo keep your damn hands off AJ!

·
Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts
5,594 Posts
I am completely STOKED for this. Got a stiff drink and a comfortable seat. Pants are off. NXT is coming up!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Goldust is sad.

Aksana better hope no one at immigration watches NXT. Wait what am I saying? LOL

·
Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts
5,594 Posts
I am still trying to figure out how being so beautiful that it's painful would cause the rain to fall. It frustrates me every time I hear it.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
oh shit i am actually watching this. help me.....

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I agree with Goldust. He should at least get a handy for helping Aksana out with her immigration problems.

ROFL THEY WILL BEAT HER WITH SHOVELS!

bahahahaha "WHAT SHOULD I DO GOLDUST?!" This show is awesome.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Beat me with shovels!!

Oh god, aksana please stop saying what. You are worst than the crowd.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
lol cole wake up

1 - 20 of 87 Posts