Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week we had our first elimination, as NXT rookie Jaime was eliminated from the competition. Now, the 5 remaining NXT Divas will have to battle it out in front of the WWE Universe to see who will become the WWE's next breakout Diva.

Discuss.​

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I predict :

The chicks will do stupid pointless tasks as a contest , and be given no chance to display their actual ability as wrestlers

Maxine will be mean , Kaitlyn will be all thick & sexy and a little bit funny as usual , Naomi will have her big ass hanging out , Aksana will be funny , AJ will appear to be on crack.

Hornswoggle to make an appearance. Vickie will say excuse me at least once in the show.

Yep... this show sucks.... so predictable.....

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
I predict :

The chicks will do stupid pointless tasks as a contest , and be given no chance to display their actual ability as wrestlers

Maxine will be mean , Kaitlyn will be all thick & sexy and a little bit funny as usual , Naomi will have her big ass hanging out , Aksana will be funny , AJ will appear to be on crack.

Hornswoggle to make an appearance. Vickie will say excuse me at least once in the show.

Yep... this show sucks.... so predictable.....
you forgot Cole being a little bitch

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
What is this fucking farce? There have been many times in this challenge where AJ was NOT 1st , they are just rigging this shit for her................

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Why is Cole acting like he doesn't know all of their themes?

1 - 20 of 121 Posts