Wrestling Forum banner

Official NXT Discussion Thread 1/4

5278 64
This week we will see our first elimination of Season 4 of NXT. Which rookie was unable to impress the WWE Universe and WWE Pro's enough to stick around? Tune in to WWE.com to find out.

Discuss.​
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Few adventures require staying home
23,639 Posts
Hopefully they go back to the ranking like in seasons 1 and 2 instead of just showing who gets eliminated like in season 3.

1. Bateman
2. Curtis
3. Saxton
4. Novak
5. Clay
6. O'Brian

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Brodus Clay is awesome....part of me wish he would get eliminated early so Ted would hire him as his bodyguard, but Novak needs to go first....all about him just screams boring.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I like Clay too but I think siding with Cole isn't going to help him win over any fans.
Well, he's got his own storyline so he might stay for awhile. I don't think he will win at the end though, just like you said, he's siding with Cole, he's a heel, and as much as i like his pro...nobody cares about Ted, it might affect Clay's popularity too, and he doesn't really have appealing look, so there you go, he's not gonna last until the end, i think.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.