Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Live on Pay-Per-View starting 8 pm est

World Heavyweight title: Randy Orton (c) vs. Mark Henry

No DQ match: CM Punk vs. Triple H

WWE Title match: Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. John Cena

Intercontinental title match: Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Ted DiBiase

Fatal Four way match for the United States Title: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Alex Riley vs. Jack Swagger vs. John Morrison

WWE Tag Team titles match: Air-Boom (c) vs. Miz & R-Truth

Divas Championship match: Kelly Kelly (c) vs. Beth Phoenix

Discuss.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
In b4 "ANYBODY GOT A STREAM?!"

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
FIRST!

just kidding but look at Beth boobs oh my goodnes !!

I want a swerve btw tonight Kofi turning heel on Evan or something.
Yeah, they've been together for less than a whole month. Let's start the WWE process of one team member turns on the other team member and the team breaks up storyline already.

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
ordering mostly because I don't pay full price...

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
If Henry wins we get

Orton vs Henry @ HIAC in 2 weeks

If Orton wins I think Christian will get one more match

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Actually relatively excited for this one. I get it for free which is a plus, and I'd like to see a couple titles changing hands too. (WHC, US)

·
Premium Member
43,608 Posts
I am not going to be watching the PPV tonight, but I'll give my thoughts & predictions:

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
Kelly Kelly (c) Vs. Beth Phoenix
- Don't really care. I haven't cared about the Divas Division in a long time. Beth is my pick to win the title and she is the better option without a doubt.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Cody Rhodes (c) Vs. Ted DiBiase
- Oh are they split up again? I really have lost track of what goes on over on Smackdown. I'll go ahead and pick Ted to win the title though I can't say I really know or care.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP: FOUR CORNERS MATCH
Dolph Ziggler (c) Vs. "The All American America" Jack Swagger Vs. Alex Riley Vs. John Morrison
- I hate the angle with Vickie, Ziggler, & Swagger, and I don't really care about any angle that involves Vickie. However, with JoMo & Ziggler involved and the match certain to be wild & action packed, it could probably be the sleeper hit of the show. I don't see JoMo winning the title as it feels like he was just tacked onto this. Riley or Swagger are each likely winners, but I'll go ahead and pick Ziggler to retain.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Air Boom (c) Vs. The Miz & R-Truth
- I really don't like that Miz is in the tag team ranks now or that Truth & Miz basically got a title shot just by asking for it. More depth in the division and a set up of wins & losses determining contenders will fix that problem if they do plan on bringing the tag division back to its glory days. That said, I think you'll see Kofi & Bourne will fly all over the ring and make it fun to watch at least. I'll pick Miz & Truth to win the titles.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
"The Viper" Randy Orton Vs. "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry
- Like I said, I don't follow SD, and don't really care about what's going on. I think Henry will win the title before the year is up, but not here. Orton to retain.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Alberto Del Rio (c) Vs. John Cena
- I don't have much to say about this world title match either since I don't really see it as the true main event of the show. I think Cena will get the belt back soon, but probably not at this show. Del Rio to retain.

NO DISQUALIFICATIONS MATCH
CM Punk Vs. "The King of Kings" Triple H
If Punk Wins, Triple H Resigns as COO of the WWE
- This better close the PPV as nothing else is going to be able to follow this. It the hottest angle, and the biggest match and is probably going to have the most memorable finish. I predict a very good match here between these two, despite my criticisms that they are doing the match too soon. As for who will go over, I'm really not sure. It might slow down Punk a bit to have him lose to Triple H, but on the other hand, I don't know if its a good idea to have HHH removed from his position so soon after getting it. Kevin Nash will definitely get involved with the finish somehow, but even then, I don't know who he is going to screw: Trips or Punk. I am going to go out on a limb & pick CM Punk to win the match of the night, but it could go either way.

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
I'm expecting a pretty decent show with some questionable endings leading into rematches in 2 weeks...

1 - 20 of 2410 Posts