Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
There should and never will be "official" rant threads. It's stupid. I should make an official rant on people making official rants about people.

N

·
0 Posts
moss is not a member here. He's talking about Randy moss.

Strange how he has been here longer than most of you...

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Oh shit, these OFFICIAL RANT THREADS are getting popular. I need to jump on the bandwagon and make one before it leaves like the other fads. :)

Oh, and that Randy Moss is an ass. The *sports team here* paid way too much for him. He's just screwing the team over. He's a disgrace to *sport here* and all *sport here* fans around the world.
(i only watch h0key. <3)

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Perhaps he means the little fluffy-green plant that growns on trees and stone and stuff. Don't rant about it, please, I love that little green stuff.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
How?

I'm checking to see if you know anything about Randy Moss, or are just pretending like you know of him.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Well if this rant is about a member here called "moss"....care to fill us in on exactly who the fuck he is, and what the fuck he's done to piss you off?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
For the most part, his username was put in the quotes so...

Why the hell is his name in quotes anyways?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I know you know it was in quotes, but I tried to think of a reason for why it was, and am now puzzled as to who this "moss" character is.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts