Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 387 Posts

·
The Sundance Kid
18,334 Posts
de Ligt should take the money. And no, not giving up tons of money for the mere privilege to play for Barca (they got 4-0'd in Europe btw) doesn't say anything negative about his mentality.

Can someone poach from City pls

·
You're a mong.
5,399 Posts
I'd be fucking delighted if we got rid of Pogba and Lukaku. I'd not be arsed if we replaced them with a butcher and a milkman. One is an overrated poisonous cunt and the other is a fucking donkey.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Think Lukaku was all but ready for an italian club, can't remember which.

Edit: just heard about the financial trouble for Inter which may cancel a move for him. Also heard that it might be a trade for Icardi, but it's unsure if United wants him due to his "behind the scenes" antics

Edit2: I could see Pogba going to Real, wouldn't mind it tbh, very unstable player, emotional, his performance depends on his emotional balance which seems to be a bit fragile to put it mildly. Great at his best, at times a problem when he's lackluster

·
SMILEY GOD
17,016 Posts
You'd have to be a pretty massive cabbage to believe turning down every top club in Europe to play in Ligue One Uber Eats doesn't say anything about a player's mentality.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Think Lukaku was all but ready for an italian club, can't remember which.

Edit: just heard about the financial trouble for Inter which may cancel a move for him. Also heard that it might be a trade for Icardi, but it's unsure if United wants him due to his "behind the scenes" antics

Edit2: I could see Pogba going to Real, wouldn't mind it tbh, very unstable player, emotional, his performance depends on his emotional balance which seems to be a bit fragile to put it mildly. Great at his best, at times a problem when he's lackluster
Haha there is no chance of Icardi's wife moving to sunny Manchester.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
✔
21,671 Posts
DA what did you do to Kiz

Our takeover seems to be just awaiting confirmation now. Very little is known about them but promotion is an absolute must this year. Need proper CBs and more wingers so we're aren't just entirely dependent on Mcgeady next year.

Also if Grigg can actually become on fire at some point that'd be ace
hello. i am safe. ignore my irish ip.

send help i cant eat any more potatoes

·
hello
19,576 Posts
Looks like Joao Felix to Atletico about to be confirmed for 120 million. Blimey.
not yet according to Benfica anyway

BENFICA REJECT FELIX REPORTS

Benfica have rejected claims that Joao Felix is close to joining Atletico Madrid.

Various media outlets in Spain and Portgual reported on Monday that Felix had agreed to join the Spanish side for a fee in excess of £100m (his release clause is 120m euros)

Benfica responded with a statement to the contrary. It read: “In view of the news published in these last hours, Benfica clarifies that it is false that any negotiation process is currently under way regarding a possible transfer of player Joao Felix.”
still think come the end of the transfer window he's moved somewhere tho

·
SMILEY GOD
17,016 Posts
If you ignore money, Neymar. He's the better fit, especially as longer term he can replace Suarez down the middle.

You can't ignore money though, and Griezmann makes far more sense, and is almost as good. The problem being where does he play. He's the more feisable acquisition but he's not going to be effective on the left and he's definitely not a number 9.

Obviously strong words from Qatar against Neymar, but he is probably just angling for more money and will back down once he gets it.

·
14,519 Posts
Nothing has gone right for him personal and career wise, so I get the feeling he wants out now. I think he realises he made a mistake and probably thinks fondly back to Barca when he was happy and with his mates (Messi and Suarez).

41 - 60 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.